Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Yonna » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:50 am
Until now I have never been cheated on eBay. I have bought many smurfs and a few Duel Masters cards from there. On Saturday I got an email from a member telling me how he got cheated when buying Duel Masters cards from a certain seller. He had noticed that I had bought from this same seller too and thought to let me know that my buyings might be fake.

I'm not an expert on DM cards, I just buy those for my God children so the member told me a few things to look on the cards and he was right. The cards were fake. Now I'm having a huge conversation with the seller of getting my money back. She has admitted that the cards are fake (in some words) and is willing to give me a refound. Now I'll just wait and see. I just hope she will really give me the money back. She had done it with the member who contacted me. The bad thing is that I have already given her positive feedback since I recieved the cards in time and they looked ok to me. The seller said something about 7 days complaining time but I will answer her that it doesn't apply if the add is wrong. Or am I right?
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby steveparkes » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:02 am
Hi Yonna, sorry to hear that..I'm not sure about the 7 days complaint thing..maybe someone else on here will know..hope you manage to get your money back :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:56 am
hi Yonna

that sounds awful!, did you pay by paypal? if so you can get a refund without the seller..within 30 days of purchase

if you paid other ways , I sure hope she sends the money back!soon!

best wishes on getting your refund!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:00 am
I hope you can get your money back Yonna....it's awful when people sell fradulent pieces trying to pass them off as authentic. Ebay and Paypal should do more but they are pretty useless it seems.

Good luck in getting your money back and let us know how it turns out.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:42 pm
..within 30 days of purchase!
Actually Paypal have increased the time to 45 days which is great as sometimes it takes that long to get it though we all know airmail posing as surface can take around 101 days!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:42 am
Hi Yonna, sorry to hear about this. :hug:

I think it was very nice of another Ebayer to warn you about these and I will keep my fingers crossed that you can at least get your money back. :fingers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:34 am
OMG, I feel very sorry for you, Yonna. :( I hope you get your money back. :(

Postby Yonna » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:07 am
Thanks everybody. :cry: I'm waiting for the money to arrive on my account. I'll let you know what happens. If I don't hear from the seller during this week, I might have to contact eBay security center. :-?
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Page 1 of 1

Login