Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 4
Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:59 am
I have to ask...how come Graham is Beer Smurf when he doesn't drink alcohol?

Can anyone explain this....Graham, anyone?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:33 am
My guess is "Irony" :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:52 am
I could be Irony Smurf, I hate ironing. :) :) :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:30 am
I could be Irony Smurf, I hate ironing. :) :) :) :)
I am right there with you Karen :) :) :) I will not buy clothes that need to ironed..... :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:44 am
I have to ask...how come Graham is Beer Smurf when he doesn't drink alcohol?

Can anyone explain this....Graham, anyone?

Dyar
:shock: :shock: :shock:

OH my Goodness, Dyar, do you mean to say, Graham does not smurf beer when he smurfs the posts????? :eek: :shock: :shock:

at least I know that you are marking up for it.. :D :cheers:

And please don't tell me that

Staci is not a fish :dory:
David is not a dragon :beaker: (sorry didn't see the dragon emoticon)
Graham doesn't wear pink tutus :cheerleader2: (sorry didn't see a pink tutu emoticon)
and

Syd is not a mean little smurf checking out Rollerskaters all the time :eek: :( :( :(

After that shock, I will have to get drunk on a Sunday :beer: :beer: :cheers:

(actually I don't drink alcohol either, Graham) :bored:

I admit I have been wondering about you and Dyar a couple of times :) :) :)

(I told Dyar he could put the blame on the crazy German with too much money over in Tennesse when I was wondering about you) :) :) :sofa:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:51 am
Oh no Maureen

Staci is a fishy & David is a dragon.....they both share similarities on a few large scales.

Syd isn't always "how you doin" to Smurfette Rollerskaters as he quite likes Staci when she rollerswims and I know he was very taken with Lucie's tale of smurf rollerskates when she was younger.

I did PM Graham and said that he must buy himself alcoholic drinks as well to fit in with everyone else when in Brussels.

I also told him don't worry I can help him dispose of the beers so his table doesn't run out of room after his 8th trip to the bar. :beer:

I think it's a shame you're not gonna be there with us Maureen. You could pour all the beers and then drink the tops of them....there's no alcohol in them I have been reliably told. :)

If Graham can be Beer Smurf....then I should be allowed to be Weightlifter Smurf :D

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:08 pm
Staci is a fishy & David is a dragon.....they both share similarities on a few large scales.

Syd isn't always "how you doin" to Smurfette Rollerskaters as he quite likes Staci when she rollerswims and I know he was very taken with Lucie's tale of smurf rollerskates when she was younger.
:relieved:

I did PM Graham and said that he must buy himself alcoholic drinks as well to fit in with everyone else when in Brussels.

I also told him don't worry I can help him dispose of the beers so his table doesn't run out of room after his 8th trip to the bar
bet you are looking forward to helping him out with the beers :beer:
You could pour all the beers and then drink the tops of them....there's no alcohol in them I have been reliably told
:lol: I was pretty young when I learned how to pour the beer so there won't be any alcohol in them and then they would all be mine :dream: :-x

:daz:

:???: Nah, on second thoughts, I think I stay home, so you and Syd can have all the beers (with alcohol of course) :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:19 pm
:) :) I laughed my butt off reading this ! :) :)

Ok, the reason i am Smurfing Beer is because from childhood, that was my favourite Smurf Song, and i dont usually drink alcohol, but if i do, i like wine, or just a couple of pints of Lager, two pints of lager and i am literally on my ass ! Once upon a time, when i were a wee young lad, (last year :D ) My footy team had there bottoms smacked and i was that depressed about it, i went home, and drank a full bottle of southern comfort, boy was i p****d that night, apparently i fell off my bed and my mum found me asleep in the toilet :) :) Anyway, Beer and Graham dont mix too good, after a couple of beers now, i just want to go to sleep, Boy, i'm getting old ! :(

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:00 pm
No beers for mr beers in Belgium then :cheers: :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:03 pm
hi!

maybe it's the same as me? being a MOnk smurf, I'm not way near being

a Monk.. besides my frock is not that color! I wear only capes. :) :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:29 pm
:omg:

I just don't know if I can live with another shock like this :cry: :yikes: :stars:

Does this mean our confessions aren't save with you? :helpsign: :pleasehelp:

:) :) :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:30 am
No beers for mr beers in Belgium then :cheers: :)
8) Maybe Steve, Maybe ! :D :) :)

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:32 am
:) You've got to try at least one fruit beer - they are lovely...mmmmmm :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:35 am
Fruit Beer, really ? A mate of mine had me drinking Real Ales this year when we went to London, because he said i had to try it ! It was Fuller's London Pride, i had two pints of it, it was lovely, better than lager tasted anyway ! :D

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:29 am
Yep..cherry, Blackcurrant..yummy..I love real ales too :cheers:

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:02 am
Sounds like i will have a dabble at that then Steve ! :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:12 pm
Hey Graham,
I think it is great that you don't drink beer, :D :-D :) :)

simply for the fact that you just might end up being the only one sober at the gathering and you get to tell us all the dirt about the others.. :lol: :lol: ...not naming any names,..... :D 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:16 pm
:) :) I like not drinking Maureen, i get a good buzz watching everyone else get drunk, and i can remind them the next day of exactly what they got up to :) :) So beware everyone ! I will remember :) :)

Postby steveparkes » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:28 pm
So beware everyone ! I will remember

:yikes: :sprint:

Postby Tojo » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:41 pm
I can't imagine a day without beer :yikes:

I love real ale, but you can't get it here of course. I've tried Belgian cherry flavoured beer which was nice - I wouldn't want to drink it everyday though as I'm not really into all these flavoured beers. They're becoming very trendy with the youngsters here a bit like alcocops. They come in all varieties such as lemon, cola, orange & who knows what else.

Ee, when I were a lad beer were made of hops, water, barley & yeast & nowt else :beer:

At the weekend we were invited to a party where they had Guinness on tap & Simon our 4 year old took over pouring out the pints :) It kept him busy for hours until the barrel ran out :) I've got him well trained :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 4

Login