Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:18 pm
thank you so much, Dominique.... :thanks2:

she sent me the George Michael unplugged CD and it arrived today.. :smitten: ..I am listening to it right now( and it does bring back some memories :) ), and hopefully it won't disturb Paulchen as he is chasing or not his third mouse....he seems to have lost it right now, which may cost him the life he gained on Monday :banghead:

Anyway, I really appreciate your help Dominique...I lost all my George Michael CDs a few years ago when somebody broke in and stole all my CDs (not just George's though) and haven't had a chance to replace them, :( so I am very happy to have this CD :party:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:15 pm
I have a copy of this concert on video.....but I would love a copy of the CD Dominique or Maureen if possible??

Maybe I can send something else in return as I have thousands of cds so I could trade copies for something that either one of you would like in exchange?

Maureen also sent a special CD to me before I left and I must say thank you to her too for that one...I had waited 15 years to hear it again but had trouble finding it.....thanks Maureen.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:31 am
just sent you a pm :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:15 am
thank you so much, Dominique.... :thanks2:

she sent me the George Michael unplugged CD and it arrived today.. :smitten: ..I am listening to it right now( and it does bring back some memories :) ), and hopefully it won't disturb Paulchen as he is chasing or not his third mouse....he seems to have lost it right now, which may cost him the life he gained on Monday :banghead:

Anyway, I really appreciate your help Dominique...I lost all my George Michael CDs a few years ago when somebody broke in and stole all my CDs (not just George's though) and haven't had a chance to replace them, :( so I am very happy to have this CD :party:
You are very much welcome, Maureen!!! :D So glad that you are enjoying it!!! :) (Shall I send you a copy of "Faith", "Ladies and Gentlemen", "Older" and "Songs from the last century,too? :) )
Page 1 of 1

Login