Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby aussiesmurf » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:47 pm
I have this terrible habit and thought I would ask if anyone else has the same one.... :-?

I'm at work on the computer and next thing you know I'm on the forum... :???: don't know why i have this habit but when ever the boss steps out, which is quite often which is great I'm on the net checking the forum and omg ebay... :ebay:

So am I the only guilty one of this crime or are there others? I know of one other lets see if they confess.... :) :)

Or do you have another bad habit...at work?...lets keep it clean kids... :)
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:51 pm
Hi Meagan,
I wish I could have this bad habit...if my employer would let me I would definitly check the forum during the day, too, so don't feel bad :D

I know of several on this board, who share your "bad" habit....guess you all have cooler employers than I have :( :) :) :) :) :)

My bad habit at work is..............working :dream:

:sofunny:

actually it's talking and e-mailing... :) :) :) (e-mailing with other coworkers that are lucky enough to work at home :-D )
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:23 pm
So am I the only guilty one of this crime or are there others? I know of one other lets see if they confess.... :) :)
No, you aren't the only one....Dyar is guilty too :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:19 pm
I don't stay on the forum all day at work.....Stace talks to me for some of it

Dyar

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:50 am
Urm...yes, I'm guilty as charged too Meagan..I'm on the forum at work (I hide it under my other windows..but I'm still there) :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:13 am
Seems like the Fish does have a bad memory after all ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:32 am
LOL.......I was wondering when you would post this Meagan, I know too well of your little escapades being on the forum and our chats while your at work........ :) :) :)

As soon as the boss comes into sight she tells me she can't talk and sometimes I buzz here to see if the boss will see and she might get into trouble......... 8-) 8-)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby aussiesmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:41 am
As soon as the boss comes into sight she tells me she can't talk and sometimes I buzz here to see if the boss will see and she might get into trouble......... 8-) 8-)
Yeah I clued in to you trying to get me in to trouble while we're chatting and turned the sound off.... :) :)

I knew Dyar was guilty I've pm'd him before when i was at work to... 8)
My bad habit at work is..............working
actually it's talking and e-mailing
I was going to say you must be the only one guilty of working at work... :) :)

Meagan

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:18 pm
Hi Meagan, I am afraid I don't have internet access when I am at work. Probably just as well as I am sure I wouldn't get much work done if I did. :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:30 pm
I think it would be interesting for me to be on the internet while in work ! :) Dont think i'd get very far ! Maybe down a ditch ! :shock:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:27 pm
I think it would be interesting for me to be on the internet while in work ! :)
I wouldn't get on that bus if you were on the internet while working :) Maybe Mad Mo can teach you how to read and drive at the same time :driver: Oh wait, she couldn't...she could teach you how to hit things while reading and driving :pleasehelp:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:35 pm
:) :) :)

Graham, we can start with the lessons whenever you are ready :) :) :)

it sometimes takes real effort to hit things.... :-? :-D but with practise you become as good as I am at it.....
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:11 pm
Good to see Meagan.....it's hard to fit in work sometimes with all of these posts to get through isn't it?

Dyar :)

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:50 am
Good to see Meagan.....it's hard to fit in work sometimes with all of these posts to get through isn't it?

Dyar :)
For sure, and theres nothing worse then some rude customer coming in and interrupting the reading or the phone ringing :angry: don't they understand that important work is taking place..... :)

Meagan

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:50 am
Stace and Maureen ............... :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:11 pm
For sure, and theres nothing worse then some rude customer coming in and interrupting the reading or the phone ringing :angry: don't they understand that important work is taking place..... :)
I hear ya Meagan......some clients can be so rude can't they?

The problem I have is being half way through a post with a train of thought in my head and saying something along those lines to clients on the phone who must think I am a little odd at times.....good thing you guys think I am completely normal otherwise I would really start to worry about myself.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:14 pm
I think it would be interesting for me to be on the internet while in work ! :)
Not such a good idea Mr Beers....I think you may get bus-ted but I'm sure they'll have Mersey on you though :) :)

Dyar

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:53 pm
Now that I am heading back into the work force, I have just been researching what bad habits I should try and what I should avoid.

Oddly enough would you all think me less of a man if I said that this appeals.... :shock:

... perhaps not on the first day. :lol:

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:10 pm
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

ummm no I don't think less of you..... :shock: but is there something u want to tell us.... :o

Meagan

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:32 am
ummm no I don't think less of you..... :shock: but is there something u want to tell us.... :o
:beaker: Actually no.. I have just taken a vow of silence... I'll just use sign language :beer: :beer: :beer:

Have I been a bad Nun?? Whip me! :whip:
Page 1 of 2

Login