Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Pitufo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:29 pm
Hi!!!!!!!!!!I want to use this topic for give thanks to all the members of this forum...I have spent a horrible autumm, with lots of all kind of problems: the job, the family, the health...I am very shy guy, so it´s difficult to "open my heart" with my friends and tell him what happens...I think I have the best friends in the world, but sometimes you think everyone have problems in their life and it´s not a good think to "overwhelm" them with yours...I am spending a bad personal moment,and I am a little depressed...I love to read and to walk ( I usually walk 2-3 hours a day) but now it´s imposible to me: Í can´t, simply!!!!!!!!!My friends are always calling by phone and come to my home,but I don´t want to go to have beers over there, or to the cinema...( they say: you can´t be always with your smurfy-virtual friends :) :) )I prefer to stay alone, and I go to the cinema,to the beach, to the theatre and to restaurants alone...I think I am sad, and I don´t want anybody watch me so sad...

I want to thank everyone here, becuase I have spent hours, hours, hours and hours, chatting with you, laughing with some of your topics and learning about smurfs...For me, smurfs are actually the only therapy and the only thing that I enjoy...Some days I go to the post office twice a day waiting for new smurfs...When I was a child I couldn´t imagine than 20 years later the smurfs would be "my life boat"...Smurfs...

I hope to survive this bad moment, hope 2007 is a better year for me, and satnd with all of you in this forum...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Hello Joaquin, i am sorry to hear this !

Your friends should not be telling you what you can or cannot do, if you want to stay at home, then they should respect your decision ! True friends will understand you and stick by you :D

If you have a problem, never be afraid to PM someone here on the forum if you do not want to talk about it publicly :D

Smurf collecting is no different to any other hobby, you are doing what you want to do and no-one who knows you should try to make you change !

Keep doing as you are doing, you will always have your friends here :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:43 pm
Hi Joacquin,

I am so sorry that you are going thru such hard times right now... :hug:

I hope you will feel better soon and I pray 2007 will be a wonderful year for you :hug:

You are right, when I am down it usually does not take long after reading some posts that I feel a bit better and I hope the same is true for you :cheek:

And I know what you mean about the smurfs....they look so cheerful, you just have to smile when you look at them :D

Again, I am sorry to hear you are going thru such a hard time right now and I hope things will improve for you soon... :hug:

I am glad you have good friends that seem to care a lot about you
:grouphug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:03 pm
Hi Joaquin,

I am also sorry to hear you are not having the best of times but I am also happy to hear that you can come here and it cheers you up. :hug:

I think everyone has bad times at some points but it is good to know you can come here, sometimes just to read and have a laugh and it can brighten up the day. :sun:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby naish510 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:37 pm
Hello Joaquin,

I feel so sorry for you and i wish i was there with you and give you a big hug !!!! I love to talk for hours about the smurfs !!!! Maybe i can take the train to spain !!!! I really hope that 2007 will be a great super smurf year for you !!!
When i'm feeling down i go to my smurfroom and look at the lovely smurf and then i feel much better. Keep your head up Smurfy !!!! Big Hug !!!!!

Christy

Postby steveparkes » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:03 pm
Hi Joaquin...really sorry to hear 2006 isn't being a good year for you..I hope 2007 proves better. I know what you mean about smurfs..if I didn't have my smurfs to look at and collect I would be very sad :(

I love this forum and it's members, they are my own little online family and I'd do anything I could to help any of them. If you need anything, then don't hesitate to ask :hug:

Steve
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:12 pm
Hi Joaquin

Sorry 2006 hasn't been a good year for you, let's hope 2007 will be better.

I'm glad to hear that the forum has helped in cheering you up :D

Like Steve said, we are your online family and I'm sure anyone on here would be glad to help you out anyway we can.
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Michelle » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:08 am
Hello Joaqiun,

If there is something we can do just pm. I really want you to smile. My family is crazy about you. So if you want to talk, then talk. You can phone me, send a pm, send a topic, come over to my place....anything to make you happy!

I understand you wery well when you want to be alone, but don't put a wall around you... your friends don't like to clime into this wall.
It's a good advice, go walking with your friends and to a restaurant and to the cinema... maybe less then before put don't push them away from you.
It's hard for them to. Talk with them and you will see..

After :cloud: there will be :sun: .

That's what we are telling eachother when we feel sad.

So, I hope you will be better very soon.

Good luck and here's a family-hugh! :grouphug:

Michelle

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:56 am
Hi Joaquin,

I'm very sorry to hear you had a bad year though. :( I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers But I fully agree with Christy, whenever I feel down, I either call my best friend, or take a look at my smurfs. :) Don't let your head down, I know that 2007 will be a great year for you. :)
In case, you need someone to talk to, just pm me. :)

Sending you many tight :hug:s

Dominique

Postby Yonna » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:08 am
Dear Joaquin, I understand perfectly how you feel.

I met you at the Passion early this year and I thought you were a nice person and I am happy to have met you.

I know next year will be better for you! You are in my thoughts!! :hug:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Postby smurfwish » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:27 am
I love this forum and it's members, they are my own little online family and I'd do anything I could to help any of them. If you need anything, then don't hesitate to ask :hug:

Steve
Joaquin I agree exactly with what everyone has said on here. I know I haven't met you yet, but if ever you want someone to talk to, please do get in touch, pm me or whatever. I hope that things will get better soon. Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

Maxine x

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:45 am
Joaquin, Everyone's already said it but you know any one of us here is here for you if you ever need a chat or support and we love you! :grouphug: :hug::grouphug: :hug::grouphug: :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:34 am
Joaquin,

I'm really sorry to hear about your health troubles. I hope you get better very soon. Don't hesitate to talk to someone online or pm if you need to offload anything.

2007 is coming! and I wish all the best in advance for it!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Tintin » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:23 pm
Hi Joaquin

Sorry to hear, i hope 2007 will be beter for you.
If you need any help just ask !!!

Tintin

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:37 pm
Hi Joaquin, we are sorry to hear your not feeling so good. I know that we all here think your great and enjoy discussions with you here on the board. If your feeling down come on here and chat with us all and read the funny posts, i find smurfs help make us all feel better. Im sure 2007 will be a better year for you. Take care and dont forget , we are all here for you . You are more than welcome to Pm us all if you need a friendly ear to listen . Lucie & Simon

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:17 pm
Hi Joaquin,

Like everyone else has said, soory to hear that you have had such a bad time. Look forward to 2007, hopefully you will have a much better year!
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Pitufo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:43 pm
:thanks2: :grouphug: :thanks2:
JOAQUÍN

Postby SuperJen » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:33 pm
Hi Joaquin,

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a hard time.
And you shouldn't listen to you friends, you should do what makes you happy, if that's staying at home alone or going out on your own, or hanging out with us then do it. They should support you know matter what.

I've been away from the forum for a few months now and it's wonderful to be back amongst my Smurf friends. This place always cheers me up when I'm feeling a little 'blue' :)

I hope 2007 is a wonderful year for you :hug:
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:38 pm
Sorry for posting in a rush, but I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you too & hope so much that everything works out for you in the end. Speaking from experience, there usually is always light at the end of the tunnel so I hope that 2007 is a positive year for you, & we'll be here for you whatever happens :cheers:

p.s. if you want to pop out for a beer my cellar is always stocked up, just ask Dyar :) :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:43 pm
These smurfy pleasant times are the best therapy for these moments to me!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug: :grouphug:
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 2

Login