Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:21 pm
Did you know that whilst smurfs are three apples tall, Hello Kitty is five apples tall and weighs three apples? :-? :) :) :)
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:38 pm
What ? :) :) :)

Mark, have you got too much time on your hands ? :) :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:59 pm
:haha: :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:28 pm
So how many apples does a smurf weigh? :)

I think mark has been at the pumpkin juice again. :partyon:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfwish » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:40 pm

I think mark has been at the pumpkin juice again. :partyon:
either that or Dyar's "diluted" lemonade? :gaga:

Maxine x

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:19 pm
No Mark doesn't drink much so he asked for some of my drinks without any of the nasty lemonade....cos he had to drive a bit later. I think that's how he ended up in Australia in the first place actually......as I am sure he said he was driving home from somewhere in England originally.

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:39 pm
Hi...It´s time to go to bed...Tomorrow it will be another day, and I will take my dictionary to know if I am reading what I am reading.... :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:58 pm
:haha: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:49 am
Morning, it must have been the Lemsips that I was drinking last night :) - I can't get rid of a damn cold. Perhaps I should try pumpkin juice :-D Oh Dyar, I wondered where I was when I woke up this morning - I was in the street where some kids were playing cricket. They could actually hit the ball :D

I don't know, here I am trying to give you all a useful fact and this is the response I get........ :( :( :( :(

(Louisa likes Hello Kitty, so I read the label on one of them and lo and behold it was talking about apples!)

Joaquin, don't worry, not many people could make sense of us, English people included :-D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:19 am
I always shudder when someone mentions apples on the forum these days :shock:
Oh Dyar, I wondered where I was when I woke up this morning - I was in the street where some kids were playing cricket. They could actually hit the ball :D
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

There was I saying to anyone and everyone that England could never lose the last test match against Australia which such a great start.....once again England found a way to lose it. Although they did play pretty well and hit quite a few balls for a while....but we want the Ashes back !!!!!!!

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login