Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:31 am
well, Christmas is over......but I thought to let you know

Snow has made it to Cagle Mountain.....it is snowing.....not sticking on the ground yet,...but on the roofs and car...and it is really snowing.... :snowing:

sorry, snow tends to excite me :crazy: :mosh:

:switch: :switch: :switch: :switch:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:44 am
aww..thats nice and seasonal Maureen..I love snow
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:55 am
:) :) :)

Sorry, when it snows I forget my age and become a small child again :) :) :)

Actually it stopped again, but it was a promise of things to come... :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:12 am
Lets hope you get more snow, SnowMo :lol: :lol:

And a nice pic if you do :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:52 am
Ive been thinking......................

If it snows in Delaware, is'nt our fish in big trouble ? Cos she's a marine fish who likes warm water ? Right ? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:15 am
She may be safe right now....she is not in Delaware today :D

but she may be in trouble in a few days....

Did you order the weather to make it hard on her? :eek: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:34 am
:shock: ...........................................Yes ! 8-) 8-)

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:07 pm
Great news SnoMo, I also love snow and tend to get very excited too. :snowdance:

Ooooh, lets hope it is coming this way, preferably just before I am due to go back to work. :snowing:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:12 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Er.....glad to hear you have received some snow Mo :D

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:14 pm
Oh how exciting, I wish we had snow :???:
I still have my snow in the freezer Karen sent me 2 years ago :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:22 pm
Well, it ended up being ice...and I am iced in so to speak :shock: :shock:

meaning, the porch and stairs are full with a sheet of ice, so I have an excuse not to leave the house tomorrow.....well...I do need to go someplace, but ..oh well :???: :banghead:

:) :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:25 pm
aww how lovely. I'd like to spend Christmas one year in a country with some snow just to see a white Christmas.

Its 37C here in WA today and forecast to be that on New Year's Eve too :( :( I'm willing to trade some sunshine for some snow for anyone who's willing.
:star: LINDA :star:
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:31 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Er.....

Dyar
:neutral: :oopz:

sorry :???:
At least you weren't on the other end of the line when I saw the snow, Dyar :gaga:
:lol: :lol:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:17 pm
I'm willing to trade some sunshine for some snow for anyone who's willing.
I'll trade you, Linda, except I have no snow in St. Louis or Delaware.

Actually, Graham, if your map is upside down, I think that means you're in San Francisco which has no chance of snow :)

And, ahem, is anyone other than Dyar and I worried that Moey is getting a little *too* excited over snow?! :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:58 am
I'll find you yet fishy :driver:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:19 am
Its 37C here in WA today and forecast to be that on New Year's Eve too :( :( I'm willing to trade some sunshine for some snow for anyone who's willing.
Wow poor Linda... its a weird Summer over here, each week seems to go from early 20s to cold and rainy. We missed spring completely this year and had icebergs pass by Akaroa the other week. 8) Last week the rain was about as heavy as I've seen in many years. I think so far its only got to about 26C this Spring/summer. and oddly Winter was a warm one too... thinks are really weird around here weather wise these days. I don't think I would know what to do with 37C, I'm not sure how I would cope. :-? :cool:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:03 am
Well at least we have air conditioning so the kids, the dogs and I kinda just lazed around under that all day and ate iceypoles which is a step up from that Christmas cake and the chockies/lollies from Christmas day :) :)

The weather sure is whacky, Daryl. Its snowing, hailing and raining on the other side of the country and way out west we're melting (no wicked witch of the west puns thanks! :o )

Oh completely off topic Daryl...whats all this talk again about NZ becoming another state of Australia? Had to laugh when I heard someone from NZ suggest Australia become the west island of NZ. Maybe you guys need to buy those reindeer from Santa in order to invade???
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:49 am
and had icebergs pass by Akaroa the other week. 8)
Now that was weird , wasn't it :eek:

Pretty cool though 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:11 am
Oh Mo, you are so lucky. I love snow too and get really excited about it. We haven't any here and i doubt we will get any. :( Enjoy it :snowman: . Lucie

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:59 am
Oh completely off topic Daryl...whats all this talk again about NZ becoming another state of Australia? Had to laugh when I heard someone from NZ suggest Australia become the west island of NZ. Maybe you guys need to buy those reindeer from Santa in order to invade???
Yes our secret plans of extending our borders include annexing Australia and calling it the West Island of New Zealand and the entire Americas which we plan to call the East Island. Beyond that our map makers have struck a problem.... what to call the other land masses.

We have a thing where west coasters are often considered rather laid back :cool: and the west Aucklanders are called Westies (kind of translates to "Bogan" or "White trash"), so to take on an entire West Island maybe too much :o Us smurfers on the other hand are a cut above the rest, we have blue blood in our veins... smurf blue! :-) :wink:
Page 1 of 2

Login