Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:17 pm
Well, I guess, this is a typical thread for this time of year....I am not good at keeping any resolutions so I have given up on making too many, except for one

Saving money, as I have huge expenses coming my way this year

oh and losing weight, which goes hand in hand with the first one, because what better way to save money than by stop eating :-? :)

Has anybody else made any New Year's resolutions? :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:19 pm
Im no good at keeping them Maureen so i never bother :-?

:-D :beer:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:12 pm
Only 1 new years resolution for me Maureen..........

TO GET A GREEN HOUSE!!! :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Yonna » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:53 am
:haha: :fingers:

I'm thinking of same things as you are Maureen. Save money and lose weight. I'm not good at keeping these promises but I try again.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:06 am
I always only have one...

TO HAVE A BETTER YEAR THAN THE ONE BEFORE

That may be hard in my case after a great trip to Europe and a the arrival of my little baby girl in December.....but I will be trying to do my best

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:34 pm
My normal two are:

To have more fun
To go to bed earlier

One of them I always manage, can you guess which one? :)

I am not sure whether I will try another one as well this year. Time to have a think. :scratchinghead:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:46 pm
My normal two are:

To have more fun
To go to bed earlier

I am not sure whether I will try another one as well this year. Time to have a think. :scratchinghead:
How can you have more fun if you go to bed early? :-? :) .
I hope Steve gets his green house . Our new years resoloution is to save money/ not buy so many smurfs as we're going to South Africa in October ! :D Lucifer

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:58 pm
Wow, Lucie that will be an awesome trip, I am sure.... :shock: :shock:

You must be excited about that one....and better keep a travel journal the two of you...you know us...we love to read travel reports :) :) :) :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:16 pm
My normal two are:

To have more fun
To go to bed earlier

I remember havign the same resolution to go to bed earlier and Christine and me both thought we could and failed
How can you have more fun if you go to bed early? :-? :)
Depends who you go to bed with I suppose

I hope you guys have a great time in South Africa....you will be parrallel with us Aussies there

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:02 am
:haha: I walked straight into that one didn't i :) Yes i have to agree with you on that one Dyar . Yes we will definately take lots of photo's too, we are going to take our Safari smurf with us and he will tell you all the tales when we get home :D Lucie & Simon.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:18 am
:eek: sorry I had to read that twice as I wasn't quite sure what you were taking photos of. :) :) :)

South Africa sounds like fun, Lucie. Safari smurf is a great idea. He will fit in well. :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:28 am
Oh goodness, ive re read that and it does sound like im taking dodgy photos :shock: Im not , really :) Lucie

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:14 am
it does sound like im taking dodgy photos :shock: Im not , really :)
Sure you aren't :D :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby samismurf » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:29 pm
My new year resolutions are to complete my normal smurfs collection :) and of course to spend more time on homework at schools :banghead:
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:22 pm
South Africa sounds great Lucie, I am sure you both have a wonderful tiem. A friend of ours spent 3 months there at the beginning of the year and absolutely loved it. :-D
My new year resolutions are to complete my normal smurfs collection
Now that is a GREAT resolution Sami, I hope you are successful. :cheerz:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:36 pm
I like Sami's resolution so I'll make one similar - I'm going to complete my Pixi collection :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Pitufo » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:42 pm
I'm going to complete my Pixi collection
Me too, Staci, but I have nothing of the Pixi collection...SO I must save to buy it complete :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We have an old tradition in Spain: to eat 12 grapes in the last 12 seconds of the year...If you do it, you will be a lucky guy in the new year...SO this is going to be my 1st resolution....to eat the grapes after 12 years...Everybody do...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:48 pm
We have an old tradition in Spain: to eat 12 grapes in the last 12 seconds of the year...If you do it, you will be a lucky guy in the new year...SO this is going to be my 1st resolution....to eat the grapes after 12 years...Everybody do..
Funnily enough this was mentioned on a TV programme this evening Joaquin. :D

Will 12 shots of tequila work or maybe 12 glasses of wine, that is more grape related?

If you think it will make me lucky I will do........ :cheerz: :cheerz:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:55 pm
that is a nice custom, Joacquin...I wonder if it counts when I do it in your time zone...I doubt I will be up when the year turns in mine :???:

I will try to remember to eat those grapes Joacquin.. :D .I prefer them over the blackeyepeas..that people eat around these neck of the woods on New Year's day :shock:

those 12 shots of Tequila might do wonder for me tonight, Rachel....I am not a drinker but I sure feel like having a few glasses tonight :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Pitufo » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:55 pm
Hi, Rachel!!!!!!!!I spent last 12 seconds od 2005 inside a bath with hot water and foam, and listening to Silvio Rodríguez a cuban singer...and I have not been too lucky :) :) So I think I will try this year with 12 grapes...12 shots of tequila is not a bad idea, but I prefer 12 glasses of Gin-tonic...I let you know...
JOAQUÍN
Page 1 of 2

Login