Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:22 am
Happy Australia Day

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :carrots: :beerglass: :wave: :party: :band: :yay: :cheerleader2:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:26 am
Here's to Raelene, she's true blue

She's a piss-pot through and through

She's a bastard so they say... tried to go to heaven but went the other way

.......singing down, down , down down...

. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Check out my smurfy site

Postby smurfwish » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:28 am
:) :) :) Had a good night have we Rae??? :cheers:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:30 am
An excellent night Maxine :-D :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Check out my smurfy site

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:31 am
ummm, yeah....it's 3 am ....little past my bedtime :D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby smurfwish » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:32 am
Good to hear Rae :D I was giggling to myself reading your drunken posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:42 am
You know what, I've had a ACE night !!!!

Went to a BBQ to a friends 3 doors down, been there since 5.30pm, got home at 2am

Four of us drunken woman were jumping on the trampoline doing the "Toyota " add.... "Oh what a feeling " it's a wonder we didn't rip the thing to shreds :) :) like just about 400kg on there :-D ( not really )

We were taking pics to send to our kids teacher who was from Scotland on exchange, really lovely lady, we even rang her.

Took a pic of our feral kids as well :) :)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:17 am
Hope you're all partying on down there in Oz. I wish I could be with you to celebrate too. I'd love a few VB's right now :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:22 am
I'd love a few VB's right now :cheers:
Bundaberg rum for me Tojo :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers:

Check out my smurfy site

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:56 am
LOL, I was chatting to Rae when she got back from her good girly boozy night and she was very happy then as well....... :-D :beer: :-D

Good to see she's spreading the love on here...... :) :) :) :)

Go Rae :cheerleader2: :dance: go rae :cheerleader2: :dance: go rae :cheerleader2: :dance:

:party: :cheerz: Happy Australia Day to all our aussie friends :cheerz: :party:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:19 pm
:cheerz: HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY :cheerz:

Hope you all had a wonderful day. Great to see that Rae has. :hi5:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:42 pm
ummm, yeah....it's 3 am ....little past my bedtime :D
Robby got up at 5am this morning and said look at the time on the pc....isn't it your bedtime?

I said no dear...my bedtime is on the clock next to the bed silly.

She just looked at me with eyes that could kill and told me to "watch it"

I stayed sober.....the gag would of been funnier if I hadn't :???:

Dyar

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:11 am
Happy Australia Day Everyone!!!
:wave:
I spent the day volunteering at our local family breakfast and concert in town (only 300 people live here...and there were about 300 people there...so it was "huge" by all counts). It was sooooooo hot I nearly died!!! :rip: And I had to play violin :o ...hot humid weather :sun: + 6am :knackered: + stringed instrument=DISASTER!!! :music:

No...it was good...it was even better to get back to my house and relax in the air con and get a bit more shut eye :asleep: before I start more "festivities" tonight!!! :dance:

:cheers:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:39 am
Bundaberg rum for me Tojo :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers:
Ya know...I grew up in Bundaberg and that stuff is so exspensive there!!! Go figure :-? We used to be taken on "field trips" through the Rum Distillery in high school... :) :beer:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:04 am
Since it's January 26th here in Europe, I'd like to wish you a (belated) Happy Australia Day and of course a Happy Birthday to Syd Smurf. ;)
@Syd: Better be kind to Dyar. :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:34 pm
It was hot here too Renee. Only dropped down to 28C last night so that was painful. Supposed to be 40C today arrrghh. So I spent yesterday doing the most patriotic thing I could think of which was whinging about the heat :D

The strongest drink I had yesterday was Coke Zero. Sounds like you had fun though, Rae lol :)

The Perth Skyshow was awesome I must admit though. Thats a heck of a lot of fireworks.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:48 pm
So I spent yesterday doing the most patriotic thing I could think of which was whinging about the heat :D

The strongest drink I had yesterday was Coke Zero.
:clap: That was funny!!! And so true...the strongest drink I had yesterday was a Diet Coke as well!!! Even though the free breaky I volunteered at had a bar that opened at 7am...it was funny!!!

Postby Kristy Smurf » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 pm
happy australia day :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
:carrots: :no: Kristy :yes: :dancing:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:48 am

The strongest drink I had yesterday was Coke Zero. Sounds like you had fun though, Rae lol :)
Yeah, I wish that was the strongest drink I had as well. I was feeling a little :knackered: :sick2: yesterday morning.

I don't drink that often so I made up for it in the one night I think :)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:01 am
Happy belated Australia Day Guys. Sounds like you all had a fab day :cheers: Lucie
Page 1 of 2

Login