Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Nuts about smurfing » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:47 pm
Most of you know we are looking to move house. We have found a buyer for ours and have had an offer accepted on another one, so hopefully in a few months we will have moved and my smurfs can come out to play again :) :) :) :)

Won't be able to afford to buy as many smurfs though :???:

We are really excited as we love the look the house we have found. Not enough rooms for the smurfs to have one of their own, but they will be comfortable :-D

Fingers crossed it doesn't fall through :fingers:
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby steveparkes » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:07 pm
Good luck with the move Mark..I'll be moving down to London myself before the end of the month, but alas my smurfs will have to stay in Nottingham as I have no room in London :???:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:59 pm
I really hope everything works out for you Mark :D
It'd be great to see your collection when it's finally unpacked
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:38 pm
Good luck with the move Mark!!! :goodluck:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Fingers crossed it all goes well now Mark :fingersx: I wish you and Louisa all the very best ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:27 am
Thanks everyone!
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:32 am
Good luck Mark....a move is such a big thing and I guess it doesn't help having a million smurfs either so all the best to you and also Steve with your move.

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:23 am
Good luck with the move, Mark and Steve!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :fingers:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:16 am
Good luck with the move Mark :D

Make sure you keep a good eye on the boxes full of smurfs, I'd want to travel in the truck with them just to make sure they weren't hurt, or lost :yikes:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:21 pm
Good luck with it all Mark and congratulations on getting an offer on your place. :goodluck:

Having done it quite recently I know exactly how stressful it can all be but once you have done the move, all the worries fade away pretty quickly and you can get on with enjoying your new home. Hopefully things will go really smoothly and you will be in the new place very soon. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfer » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:43 pm
Good luck with the move Mark !! :D :D
I'll hope that your smurfs like their new place too ! :-D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 pm
Good luck with your move Mark :-D Lucie

Postby southernyacht » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:41 pm
Good luck Mark and Steve!!

Just think how relieved you'll be when it's all done! :beer:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:36 pm
alas my smurfs will have to stay in Nottingham as I have no room in London :???:
Noooooooooooooo :shock: :shock: :shock: It can't be true :(

Stay in Nottingham!!!
Mark

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:37 pm
I'd want to travel in the truck with them just to make sure they weren't hurt, or lost :yikes:
Rae, please don't say that, that would be terrible!!!
Mark

Postby smurfwish » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:45 pm
But Mark I think what Rae is offering to do is to come over and sit in the truck and look after them but that could mean that the truck would never arrive and you would find yourselves sitting on orange boxes for chairs!!! :banghead:

:) :) :)

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:09 pm
:flame: :mad: :duel: No way Maxine.

Noone is going anywhere near my smurfs. (Particularly none of you lot :neener:) They are coming with ME in MY car. So there. That's the end of that.
Mark

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:41 pm
Very smart idea, Mark :D It's the accountant in you :) :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:47 pm
But Mark I think what Rae is offering to do is to come over and sit in the truck and look after them but that could mean that the truck would never arrive and you would find yourselves sitting on orange boxes for chairs!!! :banghead:

:) :) :)
Maxine, I'd never do anything like that to Mark :wink: :grinning:
Now if it was Dyar that would be different, I don't think he'd notice if a few hundred smurfs were missing from his collection :)
Plus he lives closer so it would be cheaper :yes:

I do remember there was a plan to do that sometime last year but he upgraded security :???:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:28 pm
Very smart idea, Mark :D It's the accountant in you :) :) :)
Can't Mark add in his head either Stace?

Dyar

PS - I gave all of my smurfs away to charity so there's not much point Rae....I think the charity was a smurf collector in Bunbury named Linda....maybe you could raid her house instead. Just watch out for the high wind area around there.
Page 1 of 2

Login