Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby smurfwish » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:10 am
Just to let you all know that I am still out here :wave2: . We have been having a bit of a rotten time, little Fred has been quite poorly in hospital but I am managing to pop on here occassionally and have a quick read...although today may not be quite so quick as I currently have 143 posts since last visit :shock: :shock: . You guys talk too much!!! :lol:

Sadly I don't think that there is any way that I will be able to make it to Passion under the circumstances :( :( :( I really wanted to catch up with good friends but it looks like I will have to wait for another time :no:

I will give Graham a call to keep him updated if I am suddenly able to come so :fingers: . If not then I hope that all those of you that are going have a fabulous time and manage to tick off lots on your wish lists aswell of course as meeting up with each other.

:hug:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:25 am
Hi Maxine
Glad to see your computer problems are over but not good to hear that little Fred has not been well :???: Let's hope he's on the mend soon :hug:

I'll keep my fingers crossed :fingers: for you hoping some how you'll be able to make it to passion :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:14 am
Hi Maxine

I have really missed you as well and I hope little Fred will be ok....he was a nice little man I thought.

I will keep my fingers crossed that you will get to Passion as I know the people there would love to meet you as well.....it will be a huge loss for them as well if you can't make it.

I wish you have much better luck for the rest of the year :hug:

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:15 am
We understand totally Max :D

Let's hope the little fella is up and about as quickly as possible, Passion does'nt matter at a time when little Fred is so unwell :???:

Take care, speak soon ! :hug:

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:33 am
Passion does'nt matter at a time when little Fred is so unwell :???:
:iagree:

Keep us posted on Fred and how you are all doing...I will probably get hung for saying this here, but there are a lot of things more important in this world than smurfs. :grouphug: Here's to a speedy recovery for your little guy :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:43 pm
I was so sorry to learn how sick little Fred is.... :shock:

Maxine, I hope he will be better soon...I will miss you at Passion but I totally understand..

Here is a hug for you :hug: ...and a special one for Little Fred :hug: :hug:

please keep us posted and know that no matter how often or rarely you get to visit with us....you are in our thoughts and prayers :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:56 am
Hi Maxine,

I was very sorry to hear that Fred has been unwell. Here is a hug for you both. :hug:

You have been very much missed on here but we all understand that smurf forums are not the most important thing in the world by any stretch of the imagination. You visit when you can and you will always have a very warm welcome waiting for you and if we can make you smile or offer a bit of support, even better. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:37 am
Hi Maxine!

I was sorry to hear about Fred. :( I will cross my fingers for you and keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery. :fingers:

Sending a big hug for you both. :grouphug:
Page 1 of 1

Login