Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:25 am
If you love music.........this site is for you.
Pick the year and enjoy all the hits. You can let it play through the entire list of that year or highlighting a particular song will play it instantaneously

http://www.tropicalglen.com
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:36 am
Hey Rachel, Where are you? I thought you were meant to be bringing the drinks :cheers:
we will meet here in the afternoon. Have some lunch, maybe a glass or two of wine and imagine we are there in Belgium with our smurfy friends

I supplied the music :)

Check out my smurfy site

Postby mrssamwisegamgee » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:29 am
Good one Rae... :D excellent site find, that's my kind of place...... :-D

TTFN
Kim
I made a promise mr frodo, a promise to keep on smurfing!

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:36 am
Hi Rae, great link. I have just had some fun going through some old favourites. :))

Sorry I was a bit late with the dinner. I have been in the garden this afternoon but I have just finished cooking a lovely roast beef joint with plenty of veg for everyone.

Rich is just opening the wine as I speak so dinner will be served in 5 minutes. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:04 pm
ooooh I am having fun with this! :)

Nice find Rae! :D
Trish :wave2:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:20 pm
but I have just finished cooking a lovely roast beef joint with plenty of veg for everyone.
Sounds delicious ! :cheerz:

Glad you are enjoying the music ,Trish :D

They have the smurfs theme in the TV theme section :-D

Also a bit of Barry Manilow for Dyar :D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:20 am
I have just finished cooking a lovely roast beef joint
A smoke and munchies in the one hit.....the kids these days have it so good :???:

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:24 am
I'll try this out asap Rae ! :D

So does it have Doris Day on it ?, it better had do :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:42 am
oh My goodness. I sooooooooooooooo should've been born in the 60s.

Thanks for the distraction, Rae. :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:49 am
I love the 50 & 60's as well , Linda :D

Trish thinks I'm a nerd, I told her to listen to a song today I was listening to . I said it gets better, wait till it gets to the chorus. She said "Do I have to " :lol:

I think it was 1980 song NO. 1 Driving my life away :-D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:50 am
I also like Pachabels - Canon in the classiscal section :D

Check out my smurfy site

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:36 pm
If I had a dolloar for everytime I have had to play Pachelbels Canon I would be rich enough to have the most spectacular Smurf collection ever!!! :-D

Damn...maybe I should have added an extra dollar all those years ago for everyone who wanted it and then put it away!!! :-?

What about you Rach? Is this a piece you have played ad nauseum? I think every bride who is not a string player wants this as they walk down the aisle. I have played at thousands of weddings over the years and I swear only about 20 of them didn't ask for Pachelbel's Canon.

It is very nice though...glad you liked it Rae!!! :D
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:38 pm
If I had a dolloar for everytime I have had to play Pachelbels Canon
It is very nice though...glad you liked it Rae!!! :D
Sorry Renee :) :)
I'm not into classical music usually, but that has always been one of my favourites :D

So can I hire you for my wedding ? :lol: :violin:

Check out my smurfy site

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:16 pm
What about you Rach? Is this a piece you have played ad nauseum? I think every bride who is not a string player wants this as they walk down the aisle.
:lol3:

Yep, I am with you there, plus I only get to play 8 bloody notes on the cello! :banghead:

I have to admit though, the worst one I can remember is a brass quintet playing it at a wedding but they played the whole thing! The bride was stood there for about 10 minutes waiting for it to finish. :lol:

Love to listen to it though. :))
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:23 pm
Yep, I am with you there, plus I only get to play 8 bloody notes on the cello! :banghead:

I have to admit though, the worst one I can remember is a brass quintet playing it at a wedding but they played the whole thing! The bride was stood there for about 10 minutes waiting for it to finish. :lol:

Love to listen to it though. :))
:)

I always feel sorry for the cello player but at least it gives you the opportunity to check out all the wedding fashions. A brass quintet playing it would have been interesting :eek: . And they played the whole thing!!! :shock: It is a treat to actually get to the fast notes as it hardly ever happens...those aisles are just not long enough for us to play the fun bit.

It is very nice to listen to though... :-D

It's good to know that things are just the same on the other side of the world!!! :D

It would be nice to meet up with you one day Rach and we could have a play of some duets!!! :cheers: It's nice to dream anyway... :cloud9:
ChunkMasterMC :music:
Page 1 of 1

Login