Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 6
Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:21 am
The new Baby Beers !

He was born on Saturday 22nd September at 1540hrs, 8 WEEKS EARLY and weighing in at a mighty, or maybe not so mighty, 2lb 15oz, or 1.34kg ! Yes, it was surprise to us too ! :) :)

Both Mum and baby are doing fine although Baby Beers will now spend the next few weeks in special care as he is so tiny and he needs building up, but otherwise he is fine ! :D

His name is Freddie ! :D

Please forgive me if i miss anyone's posts and i fail to reply ! I'm just a bit busy at the moment ! :) :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:26 am
Oh Graham!!! :party:

Congratulations on your baby son Freddie. :hug: I'm crossing my fingers for him and keep him in my prayers. :fingers: :worship:

He is a cutie. :smitten:

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 am
:party:

Congratulations, Graham!!! :cheerz:

He is absolutely adorable!! I wish I could hold him :hug:

:cheers: :beer:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:33 am
Hey G

CONGRATULATIONS on our....er......your new beautiful baby

I am so happy to here that Mrs B and Freddie are doing well.....is Mr Beers still ok????

Doesn't seem that long ago that we conceived Freddie back in romantic Belgium when everybody was still looking for smurfs at Passion.

All the best to the family and I hope Freddie comes back home soon to learn about the important things in life like smurfs, cockney-ness, don't torment a Moey & tutus

Dyar

Postby southernyacht » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:18 am
Congratulations Graham :-D

Little Freddie looks gorgeous :smitten:
Cathy x :cat:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:36 am
Congratulations again, Graham and Jo :hug: Freddie is just so precious and I hope he grows up just like his daddy (well, maybe not for Jo's sanity :) ) I hope the little guy will be home soon enough with you all and I'm so happy for you both :cheerz: Next time try to get one on the 25th as it's an awesome birthdate to have :D Freddie and Harry are both close to it though :smile:

Luy ya!!!!
Aunty Stace
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:39 am
Hi, my friend!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!Freddie is really good-looking!!!!!Hope all is ok in next weeks!!!!!!A big hug for you and the mum of the baby!!!!!!!!!!And hope he becomes a smurf´s fan soon!!!!!!!!!

PS: When your baby was borning, I was drinking beers not too far from your home!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 am
Congratulations Gray & family :cheers:
Freddie is a cutie :D

I hope he stacks on the weight and is home with you real soon :winks:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:58 am
Many congratulations on the birth of Freddie Beers, Graham :cheers: :D

I bet you're very proud of him. Best wishes got to Mrs Beers too of course as she had to do all the hard work :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:37 am
Congratulations to you and the family Graham, I hope baby Freddie is up and raring to go in no time..... :cheers: :beer: :cheers:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Max » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:23 pm
CONGRATULATIONS! :cheers:
A new future smurf collector! :-D :-D :-D

Max

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:26 pm
Thanks to you all for your best wishes, Mrs B has enjoyed reading all your messages, and is touched by them all, it must be her hormones ! :) :) :pinksofa:

Ive just got home again, and Freddie's continuing to make progress, albeit slow, but at least he's heading in the right direction !

Dyar........... :) :) :) :D

Postby Elvissmurf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Congratulations Graham to you and your family :D

I`m sure it won`t be long before Freddie has stacked on the pounds and is at home keeping you up all night.

Our Daughter was in special care after arriving 5 weeks early and weighing in at 4lbs....still a whopper compared to Freddie though.

All the best :beer:
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:18 pm
:cheers: :yay: :cheerleader2: :bunny: :twirl: :cloud9: :grouphug: :cloud9: :twirl: :bunny: :cheerleader2: :yay: :cheers:
:flower: :flower: CONGRATULATIONS BEER FAMILY :flower: :flower:
:cheers: :yay: :cheerleader2: :bunny: :twirl: :cloud9: :grouphug: :cloud9: :twirl: :bunny: :cheerleader2: :yay: :cheers:

It was such wonderful news hearing about little Freddie and good to hear Jo is doing well. Wishing little Freddie all the best over the next few eeks although I am sure we will see him wearing Dad's pink tutu soon enough. :hug:

:cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:24 pm
Thank you Elvis, and i bet a spell in special care done wonders for your daughter too ? :D

Rachel..........tut tut........the tutu's mine...........he may be my tiny boy........but he can get his own tutu ! 8-) 8-)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:47 pm
Congratulations to you Gray and Mrs Gray on Freddies early arrival . Hope mum and baby are doing well. :cheers: Lucie & Simon

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:51 pm
Cheers Lucifer, they are doing great up to now :fingersx:

Postby Simon X » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:53 pm
:D :wave: :D
Congratulations!
:D :wave: :D

I'm sure, he will in a few years be like that:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1980-SCHLEICH-W-G ... dZViewItem

(Sorry, but I had to think of you, when seeing that auction... :) ;) )

I hope you are all doing well! :D

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 pm
Simon.......what can i say, if i was with you, i would hug you right now.......... :) :) :D

A man hug of course :hi5:

I have put that item in my watch list ! Thank you :D

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:02 pm
Cheers Lucifer, they are doing great up to now :fingersx:

Thats great news Gray. Hope he grows up to be a smurf collector like his dad :cheers: Lucie
Page 1 of 6

Login