Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 3
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:37 am
It was nice knowing you all :hiya:

Without Dyar protection those fins may finally do me in :scaredy:

and if those fins won't work, I am sure BobCat will put on his best purring when Stace and I go out with her friends (:pleasehelp: Beers )

Well, seriously, I am off to see :dory: and will see what all the fuss is about.....
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:45 am
Awwwww Maureen,

that sounds great!!! Enjoy your time with Staci!!! :dory: :grouphug:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:44 am
Have a great time Mosey, i have heard Staci is a great host, i mean, come on, any female who takes a male to Hooter's for a meal has got to be great has'nt she ? :o :) :)

Enjoy the weekend and we'll see ya when you get back :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:14 am
Yes that's true....it was Staci that took me to my first Hooters......and the 50 after that

I hope you have a great time up north Moey......Delaware is a great place to hang out and Bob is.......well, I will be very interested to hear what you think of Bob :) :)

Go easy on Moey please Bob

I am sure she will be ok Beers....I mean, he can't be on as much heat as Jeremy was now can he......or can he?

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:53 am
Dyar, the J word is a banned word, end of ! :x :angry: :x :angry: :x

Its not a topic for discussion :) :)

But Bob i do like :D

:-D :beer:
Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:18 am
Well, seriously, I am off to see :dory: and will see what all the fuss is about.....
No fuss, no muss :) :) I guarantee to everyone that Moey will have a great time...if I lose her or send her home with some stranger, well I hope she knows her way home :-? :daz:

I have another J word for you, Gray...my friend's friend JC asks more questions that Mosey could ever think of - I can't wait for him to grill her :sofunny: She will have met her match here :D

Are you all suggesting I bring Moey to Hooters too? I don't think she'll let them take her wings out of her hands though - she might bite :shock: :shock:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:44 am
Hiya

I hope you both have a terrific weekend!! :-D

There will be lots of smurfy chatting going on, I can see that.

And Stace, go easy on the those fins. I think we would all like Mo back in one piece. :D

Who's Jeremy, Beers? :)

:cheers: :beer:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:46 am
Oh, Stace. Have you got a cat named Bobcat? Can we have some piccies? :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:48 am
Who's Jeremy, Beers? :)
Oh, that is SUCH a loaded question :sofunny: Let's just say Jeremy fancied Moey one warm drunk-induced April evening on the Tennessee river and Beers is a little jealous :shhh: I will save Beers the pain and agony of seeing the photos and just PM them to you :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:01 am
Oh, Stace. Have you got a cat named Bobcat? Can we have some piccies? :-D
Not exactly :o But here are some photos: http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=9426

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:06 am
I hope you have a great time together. Will you be drinking JD by any chance? Whatever, have a good one :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:09 am
Will you be drinking JD by any chance?
I still have a full bottle, Tojo, so you never know what will happen (I had to hide this one from Dyar :D )

UPDATE: Moey is now boarding the plane, I repeat, she is boarding the plane. :woohoo:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:10 am
Oh Stace, those pics are soooo funny. Bob has certainly given Syd a run for his smurfy money!!!! :lol3:

There I was thinking that smurfs are cute, innocent blue creatures that live deep within the forest. Well, you learn something different everyday!! :-D :sofunny: :sofunny:

:D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:12 am
There I was thinking that smurfs are cute, innocent blue creatures that live deep within the forest.
Well they are to us normal sane innocent people, Sharon :D

Oh come on, that is believable....not coming from me, it isn't???

Postby agent smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:07 am
Hi Maureen

Have a brilliant time there wherever it is.
It was nice knowing you too and that's no joke.

Yours truly
Gert

Postby FlamingO » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:44 am
Have a wonderful weekend ladies :cheerz: :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:45 am
Enjoy the weekend! :cool: :dance: :daz:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Rachel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:07 pm
Ooooooh, ladies, I think I feel a party coming on at Stace's house. :partyon:

Remember, not too wild, I don't think I need to remind you what happened last time you two got together. The latest gossip is that the Dragon has not been back to his cave since and there is now an official ban on all naked flames in Delaware. Even Dyar's last visit was quiet in comparison.

Of course, if it does get too wild, remember the rules, we want as much photographic evidence as possible. :pic:

Have fun. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 pm
If Mo was boarding the plane when Stace posted at 2:09pm then Mo must be there by know I expect :cheers: :cheers: I can't imagine the fun they're having but I'm sure they won't get bored :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:59 pm
Even Dyar's last visit was quiet in comparison.
Or so I led everyone to believe :) :) .....what do you expect....Stace hid the JD from me :???:

The girls aren't on yahoo right now so I am gonna have to do some work today.....well, after the forum.....oh and after I work a little on the smurf checklist of course...but straight after that I.....well, it will be lunch time by then so straight after lunch, without any delay (unless I get an email I need to reply to) I will be forced to do nothing else than my work. :banghead:

It's actually a lot quieter being all alone without the girls chatting to me.......ahh....quite tranquil actually :) :)

Dead Dyar
Page 1 of 3

Login