Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:04 am
What do you mean by "add"?
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:19 am
I think he means "ADD" smurfs to your collection. I think he said that you could have all his smurfs he gave to Linda. :)

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:38 am
What do you mean by "add"?
:haha: Adding is 1+1.....um, I figured it is 2 on my calculator - what did you get for the answer, Mark? :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Um, Ok. 1 + 1 is, um, my thingy with buttons on says 2 as well, so I guess if both of us get that it must be the right answer, although sometimes I get 3.

Adding smurfs, now that I understand. I could add all day :lol: Thanks for clarifying Lucie :)
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:16 pm
Um, Ok. 1 + 1 is, um, my thingy with buttons on says 2 as well, so I guess if both of us get that it must be the right answer, although sometimes I get 3.
I find I get 3 on my thingy sometimes too :-? But that's not normally my fault :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:21 pm
Do you clients know of that problem of yours? :-?

:sprint:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:29 pm
They like it when it gets them more money back :-?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:16 pm
PS - I gave all of my smurfs away to charity so there's not much point Rae....I think the charity was a smurf collector in Bunbury named Linda....maybe you could raid her house instead. Just watch out for the high wind area around there.

Its my own special security system, Dyar. :) Works a treat. I wouldn't advise approaching too close with a naked flame.

Rae, you're welcome at my house any time :D There'll be a frisking at the door on the way out though. I've trained Phantom as a smurf sniffer dog.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 2 of 2

Login