Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 4
Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:38 pm
Hi everyone,

Today I received my annual letter from Herr Weis at Schönwald Tourist Information in the Black Forest to let me know that a new Sockel is out.

This year the smurf is the little devil. Herr Weis said it's beacause you can have a devlishy good time at Schönwald :) I'm going to order mine this week (if my bank balance allows it :) ) This'll be my 4th Schönwald.

The past couple of years I helped Karen (by being the middleman) to order the Schönwalds but I don't know about this year. Is she still getting in new stock? :-?

:cheers:
tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:50 pm
Tojo,
how much are they when you get them directly from them?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:11 pm
Thanks for sharing that info, Tojo :D I only have the last one of the Schonwalds.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:36 pm
Tojo,
how much are they when you get them directly from them?
Hi Maureen,

the smurf costs €4,20 plus postage. Postage is €2,50 (up to 5 smurfs - Maxi Brief) or €3,85 (6 to 40 items - parcel) in Germany.

Payment is via transfer or cheque. If you wish I could scan the letter & pm it to you. It's in German of course but that won't be a problem for you will it.

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:41 pm
Unless she is drunk Tojo ! :) :)

Thanks for the info mate :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:42 pm
Thats great news, Tojo. :D Karen is getting some in stock. Pete at Mushroom village usually stocks them too I think.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:55 am
Thanks Tojo :D

Just when you think you're nearly finished the set they bring out another one :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:24 am
Thats great news, Tojo. :D Karen is getting some in stock. Pete at Mushroom village usually stocks them too I think.
Unfortunately Karen is'nt getting any of these in stock so I would say it's better to all put in for a bulk order with Tojo, just incase anyone was thinking of trying to order off Karen........ :D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby steveparkes » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:55 am
:shock: EEK! Oh no...I really want one of these..is there an address Tojo where we can order from them directly to save you the hastle?
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:17 am
Hi Tojo, that would be wonderful.....thank you :cheers:

I agree with Steve though, it would be wonderful if everybody interested could order them in a bulk order :-? :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:39 am
Thanks for letting us know Tojo. :-D

Does the newsletter say how many are being released?

...... and here is the little guy himself. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:33 am
He's kinda cute (he's no Syd, of course)....can we request a Syd for the next release? :smitten:

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:54 pm
I like the idea of a bulk order too. Put me down for 2 if we decide to do it.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:44 pm
I want one sockel too if there is an order going in for the new 2007 Schonwald

....and maybe next time we can have a Dory Schonwald

Ok look we'll compromise :D

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:38 am
Great creation Dyar :D :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:41 am
Very nice sockel Dyar :D Lucie

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:18 am
Good plan - I would be wanting one of these too. Should we sort something out - sounds like there are a few of us??
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:25 am
Great sockel Dyar. :sofunny:

You never know....... maybe next year? :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:37 am
Syd riding Dory? :scratchinghead:

hope there wasn't too much movement :eek:

great sockel though.....Tojo might have to suggest that to Schonwald :grinning:

I like the idea of the bulk order :D
If it is possible, please let us know...I am in Germany from March 25-April 7, and I have been wondering if it would be doable to ship all the sockels for the American interested collectors to my address in Germany, and I ship them to each of you once I am back in the States...Might be easier for Tojo, or who ever is willing to act as an agent :D..Maybe the Australian collectors can do something similar? :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:01 am
I have been wondering if it would be doable to ship all the sockels for the American interested collectors to my address in Germany, and I ship them to each of you once I am back in the States...
That sounds like an excellent idea, M!

And I love your new sockel, Dyar...Syd has to ride Dory though because if it were the other way around, all you'd see would be little white feet and a flag. (Dory's a big girl :) )
Page 1 of 4

Login