Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:38 am
Hi! :?
Is there anyone who can sell me two new plastoy catalogues in mint conditions?
I believe there is a pink barbapapa among other items on the cover.
(It's the one on the bottom right corner of the picture).
Thanks.

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:46 am
Hello Paolo,

sorry I don't have any Plastoy catalogues but you should be able to request one from the Plastoy company on their website. Click on contact and I think there is an option to request a catalogue. :D

http://www.plastoy.net/
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby paolo » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:59 am
Thanks, I already did it and they forwarded me to one of their distributors in Italy who told me that I have to buy something in order to get the catalogue! How strange!
The only way to get one free is to go to a shop who deals plastoy items, but here in Italy there is only one in Milano that I know of, and last time I went there, last year, they didn't have any.
I have contacted a German seller on ebay who has plenty of them to ask if he ships also to Italy, and let's hope he will agree.

Postby naish510 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:27 pm
Hi Paolo, i have the new catalogue from plastoys, it was a present from a lady who has a shop here in Belgium, she gave ma also the big catalogue from schleich 2007 !!! I will ask her if she has more of them, but i don't think so, i will do my best :D

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Nice catalogues Christy :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:35 pm
Nice Cataolgues :-D Lucie

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:47 pm
Nice pics Christy. :-D

I wish I had a nice shop like that to go into and spends hours drooling over everything, or at least until I got chucked out. :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:29 pm
I didn't know there were Plastoys catalogues.....I am still learning.

I love the larger catalogues Christy......and that lady was sooo nice when I met her....until she rudely asked for the amount on the item I was quietly walking out of the shop with

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login