Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:06 pm
:dory: had sent me a link to the Valentine smurfette a few weeks ago and I bidded on it not thinking I would actually win it....but too my surprise I did... :shock: :shock:

Stace kept it for me in safe keeping from Granny.....and never told me when she shipped it to me, so I had a big surprise when I came home on Tuesday and found this nice package on my door steps.... (it was especially nice since it was the first smurf package for me in weeks :-D )

She even included the soccer smurfette on the sockel :D

Thank you Stace......
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:30 am
Lovely ceramic and a really nice sockel ! :love:

I suppose she can be a good fish sometimes 8-) 8-)

:-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 am
Hi Moey

These are lovely items...I am so jealous still about your sockel....she is a very nice one and one I might have to look out for now. I only have one Smurfette sockel which was a present for Syd really so you can guess it was the Rollerskater.....although I have to admit that this one is perfect for you so the fish was very smart for sending it to you.
I suppose she can be a good fish sometimes 8-) 8-)
Can she? I must of been asleep or away when that happend....she does have her moments I suppose.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:58 am
Congratulations Maureen, they are both lovely items to have and even better to have them as a suprise when you are not really expecting them. :-D

I agree, the fish can be a very good girl sometimes and this time she has been very VERY good. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:20 am
I agree, the fish can be a very good girl sometimes and this time she has been very VERY good. :cheers:
See why I always love Rachel? and G of course, but not as much because he used "sometimes" :)

And you are welcome, of course, Moey! And I saw that soccer sockel and I knew you HAD to have it. I admitted to Dyar last night that I was waiting until the day Granny left to ship you this, so I did. When I heard that you received it on Tuesday, I was racking my brain trying to remember what I had sent you! :banghead: Some of my brain cells are too taxed at the moment :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:34 pm
I only said sometimes cos we don't want people knowing how really good you are now, do we ? 8-) 8-)

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:42 pm
I only said sometimes cos we don't want people knowing how really good you are now, do we ? 8-) 8-)
Oooooh, you are right....:dory: forgot again :sillyme:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:47 pm
:hi5:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:01 pm
I have received another (my last) package today....from Rachel :cheerz:
and I am so excited about it.... :cheers: :cheers: I have wanted both for a long time :D Thank you, Rachel...I would have loved to be able to bid on your other auctions.. :hug:

Even Paulchen liked the collctor's set....picture is in the pet section :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:02 pm
Awwwww, very nice Maureen, glad you got that easter smurf, a collection just aint complete without it :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Yeah, so I have been told by two sources now :winks: :yes: so I just had to get him before he was the last I needed to complete my collection :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:17 pm
I love that McD box Moey...so glad you won it.....but I'm still jealous and will have to nick stuff if I visit :) :) :)

Unless Paulchen is guarding it...you know I think cats are evil

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:35 pm
Hi Mo, I am so glad to hear that they arrived safely and of course that you are pleased with them, they went to a very smurfy home. :cheers:

I have just had such a laugh at Paulchen. Our cat Pugsley quite often used to come into the smurf room and would rub up against the Box as it was on the floor so I think that explains that one. :lol:

He was a bugger actually as I couldn't leave any of the cabinet doors open as he would be in there and I would be playing dominoes for hours afterwards. Ahhh, Thank You, you have brought back some lovely memories for me. :cheerz:

Great pics too. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:24 am
Congratulations Maureen on some lovely smurfs :D

I like the soccer smurfette sockel and the McDonalds collector set 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby smurfer » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:10 pm
Congratulations Maureen !!! :D
That McDonalds collector set is a real beauty !! :love: :love:
Page 1 of 1

Login