Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:29 am
Hello, I have a big request to make:
Does anyone know how to find the Panini sticker album written in Dutch (I believe), that is similar to the one in the picture which is in French and Dutch?
It should read only "DE SMURFEN".
I have the Albums in Italian, English (UK and USA), French and German, and I would like to have that one too.
The request is also difficult to satisfy because I need it to be empty and in mint conditions, better if with a complete set of stickers (180) still to be stuck.
I can pay for it or trade with other items.
Thanks to everyone!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:34 am
Hi Paolo

I don't know personally...but maybe Christy, The Sisters or Dennis would know more about these and where one might be able to be found.

Good luck and I hope you find one

Dyar

Postby SMURFYLADY1779 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:46 pm
Hi Paolo,

I haven't seen the album you are describing but I did come across a mini Panini stickers set on Ebay. The auction ends in 4 hours. It is #330089965569 (USA EBAY). Good Luck!

Doreen

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:38 am
Hello Paolo, sorry I cannot help with this album. It is a shame you are not going to Passion because they have lots of items like this there, you might have got lucky. :???:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login