Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby lobo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:25 am
HI!
I´M 33 YEARS OLD.WHEN I WAS A CHILD,IN SPAIN THERE WAS A LOT OF ORIGINAL SMURFS WITH THESE MARKINGS: EURA SPAIN.
NO SCHLEICH,NO BULLY.
WHY NEVER APPEARS IN E-BAY ANY SMURF WITH THESE MARKINGS?
ANYONE HAS SOME SMURF LIKE THAT?
I HAVE 2.0002, 2.0005, 2.0009, 2.0010 , 2.0016 AND 2.0034.
ACTUALLY,IT´S POSSIBLE TO FIND ANY OF THESE IN SOME TOY FAIRS OF BARCELONA,POSSIBLY ALSO IN THE REST OF SPAIN.
AFTER THAT,ALSO I WANTED TO ASK YOU:
I HAVE A DRUMMER SMURF 2.0009 WITH MARKINGS: Hering MADE IN BRAZIL Peyo Schleich.
WHAT´S Hering? ANYONE CAN TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THAT?
THANKS TO EVERYBODY!!

Postby steveparkes » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:19 am
Hiya Lobo, I'm aftaid I don't have any spanish smurfs :( so I'm afraid I can't help..but maybe Joaquin or someone else can help you :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:37 am
Hi, Lobo!!!!!!!!I have sent you a pm with my opinion...Sorry everyone: it´s a pleasure to speak about smurfs in spanish :) :) :)

Bye
JOAQUÍN

PM?

Postby lobo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:15 am
Hola,Joaquin!!
No he recibido el pm.
Por favor,mira a ver que ha fallado.Para mi tambien es un placer hablar de nuestra aficion en español.
Gracias.

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:58 am
¡Hola!

¡Esos Smurfs español usted menciona el sonido interesando realmente y emocionante! ¡Yo nunca he oído de ellos antes y esto es información importante a todo
nosotros recaudadores!

¡Suena como que smurf brasileño es realmente maravilloso!

Permita que nosotros sepamos lo que usted averigua..:lol:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:11 pm
Hi Lobo, I have heard of both markings but have no examples I am afraid. I have a feeling though that now these markings are becoming more known about, we will start to see a few more of them in collections soo. I know I will be looking for them. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:48 am
Hi, we have one smurf with this marking on. It is the judge smurf. Its has peyo marked on it aswell. We were quite puzzled about this one . :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:04 am
yesterday I won two smurfs from Spain with "Eura Spain" marking
The normal smurf and the smurfette... I will until they will arrive but I'm very excited about that..

Postby Rachel » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:36 am
yesterday I won two smurfs from Spain with "Eura Spain" marking
The normal smurf and the smurfette... I will until they will arrive but I'm very excited about that..
Great to hear Tine. Please let us know more when they arrive and maybe even post a picture. :-D

PS. I like your signature. 711 smurfs phtographed...much more to go

Does this mean we can expect a new website soon? :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:47 pm
maybe not so soon then I will have a small homepage....but I hope this year, I have still to invite about 1300 smurfs for a photo shooting ...

and surely I will take some pics then they arrived...

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:48 am
I would love some smurfs with these markings....they are definately something I want to add to my collection asap. If anyone gets any spares then please please please let me know.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:36 pm
Does anybody have a complete list of smurfs with the EURA marking?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Hi, Maureen!!!The smurfs I know having eura markings are all the same Lobo has mentioned...I will have a look and let you know if I remember another one
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:42 pm
Hi Maureen

I also know only these 6 smurfs!
(I have a double red judge )

Lia
Page 1 of 1

Login