Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:47 pm
I have three different ring gymnasts and of course since I didn't keep the boxes I am having a hard time now to put them together...

I do have three different accessories for them also, two red strings and one white

I have two W. Germany ring gymnast smurfs and one HongKong one..My two W. Germany ones are variations, as one has the yellow dot and is much duller than the other one..

My confusion is the following...do all the W. German ones have the white string, or do some also have the red string? and if so which one has what color? :-? :?

Does anybody know?

(I do promise to keep the boxes from now on :banghead: as I finally realized their usefulness :o )
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Hi Moey

Only the Hong Kong variations came with the red string, the W Germany and other variations all have white string......and the Sven version was sold with green, pink, black and every other colour string that could be acquired in the local shops.....I hope that helps :D

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:52 am
Hi Dyar,
yeah, that helps.....I gather...the Sven versions are the ones to have....and are the really rare versions :) :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:03 am
(I do promise to keep the boxes from now on :banghead: as I finally realized their usefulness :o )
Speaking of boxes.... my other half was freaking out the other day with the amount of smurf boxes I had. He wanted me to throw them out :eek:
I was telling him I need to keep them because if I ever sold my smurfs I'd get more for them if I had the boxes.
He then asked me when I was selling them :eek:

I said "Never" maybe he could sell them after I die :lol:

So the boxes are staying :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:05 am
Keeping the boxes does help with value does'nt it ? (Just never sell them) :) :)

Keep your boxes Maureen :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tintin » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:53 am
Hi Raelene

Maybe it is time to sell your other half !?!? :smile:

Tintin

Postby Rachel » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:01 pm
Great question Mo as I didn't know the answer to this one either. :-D

Thanks Dyar, I now know what goes with what and as I am hoping to start with our super smurfs soon that is a great help. :cheer:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:01 pm
:haha: I love that suggestion!! :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:20 pm
:haha: I love that suggestion!! :)
Well it did cross my mind :-D
Nah, he's a good guy.... just doesn't seem to love my smurf collection as much as me :-?
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Page 1 of 1

Login