Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:26 am
......although slightly less dainty

Dyar
Yeah, just a bit :) :) :)

:-D :beer:
Beers is dainty enough to do it in his lil' tutu :twirl:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 am
:shock:

Shocking but true :wicked:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:37 pm
Oh well :( Could I perhaps borrow her sometime when she's feeling generous :-? :) :)
All right, guys.... I'm humming now. hum hum hum

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:41 pm
:) :) :)

Tim, the Tutu was never my idea, honestly, Linda joked one day my avatar would look great in a pink tutu, so i asked Rachel could she do it for a laugh and hey presto....It has kind of stuck ! :) :)

Thanks Linda, one of our better times, don't you agree :D

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:39 am
Tim, the Tutu was never my idea, honestly, Linda joked one day my avatar would look great in a pink tutu, so i asked Rachel could she do it for a laugh and hey presto....
I don't think so....... :shock:

I had a begging letter from Graham pleading for me to make his beer smurf wear a pink tutu. He was very specific, he even told me what shade of pink he liked, where the frills needed to go and what size the tutu needed to be. :yes:

:bolt:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:37 am
What the ? :shock:

Linda's idea or should that be Linda's fault ! :) :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:00 pm
:D I think the tutu looks very sweet so feel free to blame me :)

Sorry for the late reply. I've been away in Perth for 4 days on a work conference and am also hectically trying to clean the house and bake cakes/party food etc for Eloise's 3rd birthday on the weekend. It's gonna be one big weekend I think; Eloise's birthday, Smurf Passion and Andrew's 100km walk. Here's hoping they all go well :cheers:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:33 am
Eloise's 3rd Birthday ? :shock:

Where does time go sometimes ?

PS, i love me tutu Linda, dont know which was better....giving me a tutu....or the BLT's ! 8-) 8-)

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:56 pm
I agree, I think the pink tutu was a great idea, maybe too good though because now I could never imagine Graham in anything other than pink. I just don't see him in a green or blue or even a white tutu, always a tutu though....... :lol: :winks:

Good luck for the birthday party for Eloise, I am sure it is going to be great fun. :streamer:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby DrunkSmurf » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:20 pm
:) :) :)

Tim, the Tutu was never my idea, honestly, Linda joked one day my avatar would look great in a pink tutu, so i asked Rachel could she do it for a laugh and hey presto....It has kind of stuck ! :) :)

Thanks Linda, one of our better times, don't you agree :D

Hey, no problem, Graham. If that tutu "doth hide thy naked villainy" then, God help us, keep that tutu on.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:28 am
:haha:

I will ! :D

Page 2 of 2

Login