Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:04 pm
Hi, everyone...Some questions I need to know...

1.- What is the name and address of the little store near Grand Place where PVC and plush smurfs are sold? And another store to buy regular/non rare smurfs at Brussels? A spanish collector is going there and I only know Chou chou and this one near GPlace...

2.- Does anyone know if there are two different rollersakte Argentina minimodels with different coloured shoes?

3.- I think the graduation smurf in the image is false...Am I right?

THANKS
JOAQUÍN
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:15 pm
1.- What is the name and address of the little store near Grand Place where PVC and plush smurfs are sold? And another store to buy regular/non rare smurfs at Brussels? A spanish collector is going there and I only know Chou chou and this one near GPlace...

2.- Does anyone know if there are two different rollersakte Argentina minimodels with different coloured shoes?

Hi Joaquin

1. I don't know the address....does anyone who went there remember? If my memory serves me correct it was right near the Pissing Boy Statue....is that correct???

2. Off hand I am not aware of 2 different colour variations.....always could be possible I suppose.

3. Yep, it's a fake :D

Sorry I can't be too much help but I tried :-?

Dyar
Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:38 pm
Joaquin, the name of the store is "Cover Look"...I don't know the address but it is down the same street as the Manneken Pis :D

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:14 pm

Oooh, I love a quiz. :)

1. - Sorry Joaquin, I cannot remember the address of the shop either but there is a very nice waffles shop opposite it. :-D

2. - I don't know about the Argentina rollerskaters sorry but I would ask Syd, he is an expert. :winks:

3. - I am also going to say yes, the graduation smurf is a fake unless the painted was VERY drunk that day. :duck:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:24 pm
hi JOAQUÍN!

I love those smurfs! nice find! I think you are right, most are fakes!

love the jungle one! my favourite! and the Grad with those shoes! is

wonderful!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Pitufo » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:27 pm
I agree, Attom!!!!!!!Those smurfs are really cute, but I didn´t win the auction!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:56 pm

1. - Sorry Joaquin, I cannot remember the address of the shop either but there is a very nice waffles shop opposite it. :-D
Ooooh how did I forget about the waffles :love: , thanks for the reminder, Rach.
Postby Chellobe » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:08 am
Hi, there is another one, close by (opposite side of the grand-place and that one sells also online and is 25cents cheaper http://www.thegrasshopper.be/grasshoppe ... de=address[/url]
Mad about smurf
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:47 am
Hi, there is another one, close by (opposite side of the grand-place and that one sells also online and is 25cents cheaper http://www.thegrasshopper.be/grasshoppe ... de=address[/url]

hi! thanks for posting this, its a really nice site!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Postby eggie smurf » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:21 am
I remember the Grasshopper too...I don't think we went in there though, did we, kids?? I think we were too busy stuffing waffles in our faces :)
Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:03 pm
I remember the Grasshopper too...I don't think we went in there though, did we, kids?? I think we were too busy stuffing waffles in our faces :)
Hi Stace, yep I vagualey remember passing another shop with smurfs in the window but as you say, we were stuffing our faces at the time. :-)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:34 pm
That was the best waffle I had ever had up to that moment :D

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Thanks everyone, but please don´t speak more about waffles (I am hungry.................)and :backtotopic:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:46 pm
That was the best waffle I had ever had up to that moment :D
It's the best I've had up to this moment too...I wonder if they would survive shipping to America :-? :wishing:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:07 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...waffles... :cloud9:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:14 am
I just remembered.....it was the only waffle I had had up to that point.....so of course it was the best waffle to waffle about.

I had my 2nd waffle on the weekend in Gent and I managed to get most of the waffle in my mouth instead of just smeared all over my face this time. I think Stace had to clean me up a little after it was all gone :-?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:13 am
I think Stace had to clean me up a little after it was all gone :-?
If half of it's still on your face, I don't think that's "all gone". Hopefully the sisters didn't let you walk around Ghent with waffle on you this time :mrgreen: :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:15 am
Not for too long...;they said I was too embarrassing for them :-?

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login