Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:15 am
Hi,

at the moment a powerseller is offering this rare BP station and I'm wondering about the differences from my BP station and his station :

Is this a variation or is this more a fake ?

My station with green on the top, green band at the logo with a blue band placed at above and white at the top ceiling. That are differences I see immediately

and that is the other version. (Same version like in the DSK).
Seems to be only an exchange Schleich Logo with BP Logo

(I will not the link here because I dislike people scanning here through the forum to get informations about cheap stuff without writing one single comment at whole forum :angry: )

What I cannot understand is the yellow color in the DSK version. That is the normal station color and the logo of BP is green. So IMO the version with much more green makes more sense ??
Or is this a variant.... no provided in Australia maybe in GB or so ??? But This yellow version is nearly the same like the original playset.

I asked the seller... Maybe he has an explanation

Postby Rachel » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:22 am
Hi Cheesy, sorry I don't any answers but it is interesting seeing the two and I will look forward to hearing if you find out any more information about them. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby bundleofkent » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:14 am
Cheesy I have the same version as the bottom one. I have never seen the "green" one before...

Martin

Postby Margaret » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:51 am
Hi Cheesy
I also have never seen this set with the green like that :-?

Mine is like the second picture you show . Hopefuly the seller will have an anwser for you !! Good luck !!

:cheers:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Response from seller ...He knows there are existing two different versions from this set. He bought this set directly from Schleich. It was part of a job lot so he can be sure that version is no fake......

So I think I need the other version too :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:27 am
Interesting question Cheesy.

I am still after my first BP petrol pump so I can't offer you much advice but it seems from the others that there are 2 variations..... :banghead:

I didn't need to know that :( :) :)

I have enough trouble trying to find one of these :?

Good luck with it Cheesy as it would be nice to have both variations of this BP playset

Dyar

Postby Margaret » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:44 am
Response from seller ...He knows there are existing two different versions from this set. He bought this set directly from Schleich. It was part of a job lot so he can be sure that version is no fake......

This is very interesting Cheesy !! I hope you win it !! :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:51 pm
Thanks for letting us know you had a reply Cheesy. :-D

I didn't know about the variations so that is interesting to hear. :D

Postby bundleofkent » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Take a look at this- one of my best smurfy friends sent me this pic....

I love stuff like this-I presume it wasn't mass produced like the National smurf???

Wouldn't it be great to own something like this??

Hope you enjoy Cheesy :)

Martin

Postby Rachel » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:39 pm
Oh WOW!!! :shock:

Thanks for posting this pic Martin, I have NEVER seen this set like this with box before. :love:

Any idea where this set was released? I can see it is German, French and English on the box. :-?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:28 pm
Excellent picture Martin ! A dream set to own ! :cloud9:

:-D :beer:

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:20 pm
OMG :shock:

I think I need that

Many thx for showing us.... That is looking really incredibly cool

I would kill for that or in other words I will kill for that if I have ever the chance to buy it... :banghead:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:19 am
The seller told me the other version was coming only in a blister packaging so not very interesting....

Postby paolo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:42 am
This is another rarity.
There are many items never seen before that are popping out in the last days.
Are there some kind of hidden deposits somewhere?

Postby steveparkes » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:09 am
Ooooh, what a lovely set Martin..never seen that..would love one of those
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Login