Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:30 pm
Of course, you all knew there were as I've found plenty of smurfs here before....Dyar and I went to a big flea market in Pennsylvania yesterday and found a few smurfy items, including a smurfette costume, a smurf pin, and some PVC keychains.

Today, we hit the smurfy jackpot though...we even left some smurf items at the antique store in Maryland this afternoon. Some items were just overpriced for what they were but we left with the 3-tiered metal shelf, a bag of 20 PVCs, 2 sockels, Papa Santa Musical thing, 2 puzzles, guitar and 2 books. We left behind a Greedy smurf mug, Magic Rub Crayon set, Smurfette Mirror, a few plushes, the smurf stroller/pram, windups, a pop-up set, a few ertls, about 10 other PVCs and a few other things we can't remember. The owner of the store told us that particular dealer has more smurf items at home that she will bring in this week. Me thinks we'll be heading back there next weekend :D Dyar said he'll walk there if I don't take him back...like I wouldn't go back to a store that sells smurfs? What is he thinking?! :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:46 pm
Now the fight begins over who gets to keep what :-x

Dyar

PS - Even if Stace goes back next week.....I still may be walking there :-?

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:59 am
Dyar you would look great in the smurf costume :) :)

Glad you found smurfs Stace to shut him up, may the fighting begin ! 8-) 8-)

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:25 am
Excellent finds. :cheers:

It must have been exciting to find smurfs and smurfy items in a retail shop guys and good to see you bought a few things, especially the metal shelf and the musical Santa smurf. :-D
Dyar you would look great in the smurf costume
I'm with Beers, pleeeeeeeeeeease........... :fingersx:

I'll keep my fingers crossed that when you visit the shop next week the owner has managed to find some beauties for you like a dozen astro sets, a couple of schlumpfbergs and a few I Love NY smurfs. :yes:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:25 am
Glad you finally found some smurfs in the States :D

Good Luck when you go back :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:36 am
Wow, you found heaps :D
I really like the metal shelf 8) also the mug and the plush Gargamel :D
Hopefully they will have some more next weekend :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:10 am
Blimey, what an incredible find :-D And there are so many different items too. Did Dyar play the smurf song on the guitar I wonder? I really like the shelves - they'de be perfect for displaying plush smurfs & other non PVC's

I hope you do make it back there to see what else turns up

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:33 pm
Well we haven't sorted out who gets what since we both paid for them all....the shelf and the musical santa is definately Staci's as the shelf is too big to take back and she really wanted the santa....I may fight her for the guitar and I think the 2 jigsaw puzzles (not pictured) and the Gargy were mine...the rest we will arm wrestle over or if I get my way.....play a game of pool for them as I have a much better chance of succeeding that way :D

I haven't played the guitar yet Tojo.....Staci has put the items away somewhere safe for the meantime and I am not sure where :-?

I added the smurf costume into the Smurfette costume box so there may be a good chance you could see a smurf costume pic coming up soon......I am willing to do it if it fits :sillyme:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:54 pm
if you have to fight too much over one or two items.....just remember Moey will always be willing to keep it for you......for a looooonnnng time :cheers:

This way you won't have to fight over it......I'd do most anything for the cause :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:57 pm
Send me your Brazilian Papa and we will negotiate something Moey :D

Dyar :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:00 pm
let's talk about it next week, when you find a SCCI smurf in the store :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:03 pm
I found one here in Delaware actually Moey....but I am under strict instructions not to touch it :???:

Dyar :dream:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:04 pm
Dare ya to touch it Dyar ? :o 8-) 8-)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:06 pm
and since when have you listened to instructions????? :-?

OH. :dory: OH :eek: oh :shock: :shock:

just remembered who gave those instructions........... :o : :? :o

You think sending up a cat who loves :dory: would serve as enough distraction so you can smuggle the SCCI out of the house and down to TN? :cool:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Sssh Beers....it's already in my bags :winks:

Dead Dyar :rip: (ripped in pieces)

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:08 pm
Sssh Beers....it's already in my bags :winks:

:oopz: ......... :) :) :)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:56 am
Yes, unfortunately, Dyar touched it and is now no longer :( :(

But on the bright side, I have a lot of nice new smurfy items I found in his bags :smile: :eyebrow:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:31 am
Oh wow Staci and Dyar!!! :D

That fleamarket looks terrific!!! :D Btw. how much were the sockels. :oops:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:53 am
That fleamarket looks terrific!!! :D Btw. how much were the sockels. :oops:
Hi Dom, I think they were $7 each :D

They had the Smurf Crayon Magic Rub set...I can't find it on ebay to show which item it is but there are 12 smurf plates, where you put paper over them, then color over top with a crayon...it was really cute but $25...they also had a Greedy Smurf mug for $10, and the smurf stroller for $18 and a few of the older plushes too. If anyone is interested in these and they are still there next weekend, we can pick them up and ship to you. We hated leaving things behind but there was just SO much :) :) :)

Postby Gerda » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:07 am
if you have to fight too much over one or two items.....just remember Moey will always be willing to keep it for you......for a looooonnnng time :cheers:

This way you won't have to fight over it......I'd do most anything for the cause :-D
She is so kind 8)

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login