Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Oprime » Tue May 08, 2007 12:01 pm
Hi all! Is this a common variation of Smurfettes cottage (top pic)? Sorry, I didn't have a camera so I just scanned the roofs. The difference doesn't seem to be caused by fading because all the rest of the colours on the two cottages are identical.

P
SCU Finland>>Smurfs display
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Rachel » Tue May 08, 2007 1:11 pm
Hi Pauli, I only have the bottom one but I haven't really been going after the different cottage variations. I am pretty sure I have seen the ligter one on Ebay a few times but how rare it actually is, I can't really say.

Hopefully someone here can give a bit more info. :?

Lovely to see the two together, Thanks. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Oprime » Tue May 08, 2007 1:50 pm
...I haven't really been going after the different cottage variations...
Thanks. I haven't either, but whenever I see one I have to get it :eek: . Now I have 13 little cottages and its ridiculous. But they look nice sitting there in a row. :D

P
SCU Finland>>Smurfs display
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue May 08, 2007 6:27 pm
Hi Pauli

I have 3 different variations of this Smurfette house. Click HERE to see the 3 different variations and also the 2 different types of boxes they come in.

I am not sure which one is harder to find as it could depend where you are living. I know it took me a while to find the Hong Kong variation though which I only bought in the last 6 months. I have a feeling the pale colours are the most modern variation of the older smurfette cottages and come in the blue polkadot box.....but just because it was the most recent doesn't mean it is easier to find as it may of only been available for a couple of years at most.

Actually on second viewing...your lighter one looks almost whitish.....that could be another variation altogether Pauli :shock:

Hope that helps a little and maybe others can chip in with a little more info

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login