Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:44 pm
Hello Simon, sorry i missed this post, its good to know you have had a nice holiday and with getting smurfs too, that makes it even better ! :D

I like Baseball catcher, he's one of my favourites :D

Well done, next time you go on holiday, i might come too if it means getting smurfs :D :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Simon X » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:02 pm
Now it's time for me to announce my next trip:

I will spend two weeks in Lanzarote (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanzarote) (from tomorrow afternoon, 23.07. until August, 07). :D
I hope I have a great time there and maybe will find some smurfs..? :lol: :D

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm
Have you been there before Simon ? I went once, i liked the place, just not the person who i went with :banghead:

Please report any smurfy finds :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 pm
Hi Simon, have a great time. Fingers crossed you get smurfy lucky. :-D :vacation:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:54 pm
Great smurfs and photos Simon, hope you have a smurfy time in Lanzarote :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Simon X » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:04 am
I'm back and arrived today in the (very early) morning..! :D

At first I have to say that I didn't see any smurf there... :-? :-? :-?
But nevertheless the stay there was a nice time with mostly great weather, so that we spent the most time by sunning and swimming. We stayed in a nice hotel with swimming pools and a beach.
On two days we explored the island, once with a rented car, once with a bus drive. There are not very many important things to see in Lanzarote, but nervertheless you can see some nice things. The island is formed in many parts by César Manrique, so that we saw many buildings etc. from him. For example the cactus garden, which you can see on the picture.
So it was a great and interesting stay on Lanzarote, even without "pitufos". :) :-D

Arriving home today at about 2 o'clock I found a great smurf (my latest ebay-buy) in the letter box I have to share with you on the second picture. :D

By the way: On Saturday I will start to another stay in England for two weeks, but I will inorm you then again. :D

PS: I just have read the 95 topics on the board where new posts were posted, but didn't answer, that would have taken to much time. So I congratulate the many ( :shock: ) members here having birthday in this post:

:birthday: Christy, Tojo, Linda, Maegan, Michelle, Lucie and Simon :birthday:

Postby Rachel » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm
Hi Simon, welcome back. :cheers:

Great to hear you had a good time, even with finding no smurfs. I love that cactus garden, I grow them myself and would have so enjoyed a visit to see these. :-D

Postby Pitufo » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:44 pm
Hi, Simon!!!!!Welcome back!!!!!!!Glad you had nice holidays!!!!!!I think it has been too much hot at the islands last weeks...Am I right???

A shame you have not found there smurfs, but I supposed it would be hard...Have you visited sme of the other 6 islands???

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Simon X » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:50 pm
Hi, Simon!!!!!Welcome back!!!!!!!Glad you had nice holidays!!!!!!I think it has been too much hot at the islands last weeks...Am I right???

A shame you have not found there smurfs, but I supposed it would be hard...Have you visited sme of the other 6 islands???

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The weather was mostly not too hot, sometimes (especially in the morning) it even was very windy and cloudy. But three days were very hot. The thermometer in the rented car once said: 47°C... :???: :)

And, no, I haven't visited any other Canarian island (even if I could see Fuerteventura very clearly from the hotel's balcony). Besides two islands there seem to have been a bit too hot with the big fires on Teneriffa and Gran Canaria. :D

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:52 pm
Its good to see you back Simon :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Welcome back, Simon and it's nice to hear about your vacations :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Besides two islands there seem to have been a bit too hot with the big fires on Teneriffa and Gran Canaria.
Yes...It has been the biggest disaster in las 30 years in canary Islands: more than 15000 has. have burnt...A shame!!!!!1
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 am
Sounds like you had fun and I also love the Cactus pic......I used to love them as a child and yes my family tree is still a cactus sadly.

Thanks for sharing

Dyar

Postby FlamingO » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:15 pm
Hi Simon, Glad you enjoyed your holiday :D And great photo! (I didn't remember much of my visit there cause once I got onto the higher levels I spent all my time looking at my feet so I wouldn't trip onto a cactus :) I am a clumsy mare).

And what better than to return off holiday and have a new smurf waiting for you :cheers:

I hope you enjoy your holiday in England :hi5: and look forward to reading about it :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm
and yes my family tree is still a cactus sadly.
No, no, no. I am not going to make any jokes about little pricks at this point. No, no no...... :bolt:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:32 pm
No, no, no. I am not going to make any jokes about little pricks at this point. No, no no...... :bolt:
How about big pricks, Rach? :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:13 pm

Thanks for leaving me out of it Rachel :) :) :)

Postby Simon X » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:26 pm
I'm sorry, I have to annouy you again, but I am having to say goodbye for two weeks again... :)
I'll start to fly to England (Bournemouth) tomoroww in the (early) morning and will be here again on the 24. August..! Bye, Simon :D :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:37 pm
Have a wonderful time in England, Simon...can't wait to hear your report from that vacation :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:44 pm
Have a great time Simon, Bournemouth is lovely. :-D
Page 2 of 3

Login