Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:58 pm
Just a quick word to let you know that I have been working on a web site;

http://www.thedragonscave.co.uk

It is not intended to show the entire smurf collection, but really to offer information on series, like the kinders or the sockels, which is not easily found elsewhere...

There is still a lot of work to do on it and some of the links on the top menu do not yet lead anywhere, but the side menu is pretty much complete...

Obviously a work in progress demanding regular updates...

If you spot any problems or mistakes, please let me know...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:21 am
Love your site Davina, i have been checking out all of those lovely sockels ! A site like this is going to be a great reference guide for us all, so thank you my green scaley friend. Keep up the good work, please :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:03 am
It looks great.. :D

I love the layout and also the information on the site :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby FlamingO » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:49 am
You're doing a great job there David :D That's a wonderful collection of sockels to browse through 8)

I haven't started collecting the Kinders yet, but there's a couple of series that have always caught my eye and this will be a great reference site to use so many thanks :cheerz:

Postby Rachel » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:16 am
Hi David, you have done a wonderful job. :clap2: :adore:

I LOVE the look of the site, very easy to get around and nice and easy on the eyes. The information though is wonderful to see and I know is going to be a wonderful reference for us to use.

Keep up the great work. :hi5:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:27 am
I have been waiting for you to do a site for a long time David (or Mrs Davinafire depending on current mood)......I will be using your site as one of my references for sure.

Thanks for sharing it with us

Andrewlina

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:50 am
I agree with everyone -- this site is awesome and has so much information that couldn't be found elsewhere. Keep up the good job, Dragon :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Simon X » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:56 am
Yes, it's a really great site. :D

I especially like the idea to differ the sockels you can be very sure about that they are genuine and those that are not confirmed. :D
If you spot any problems or mistakes, please let me know...
In the trade category is said:
"Please contact me at: xxxxxxx if you there is anything of interest or if you have any questions."

It seems like you cannot add E-mail-adresses to your page?

And the "about fakes" link above doesn't work, but I think, that's because you are still working on it. :-D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:29 pm
I agree with everyone -- this site is awesome
I told you she is easily influenced David

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:00 am
I agree with everyone -- this site is awesome
I told you she is easily influenced David

Dyar
:):):):) Thank you guys and girls! (and the fish... :) )

@Simon: You are totally right: Many of the links at the top of the page don't go anywhere (yet) as I am still working on them. (unfortunately my main computer with all my Smurf info is down at the moment... the motherboard did not survive the last storm... I haven't had the time to fix it... a lot of the fake info is on there... I'll sort it out sooooonn (I hope!)

About the email address: Yeap about the xxxxx I forgot to change that! :):) Thank you!

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:46 am
fantastic work .... My homepage is going a little bit in that direction.

I love your homepage and it is working really in a fantastic way on different browser.

And your sockels is really wonderful... so much stuff that I still need....
About the Ü-Ei smurfs...I really do not care about that but what is worth of the smurf with the flute.... ?

:D

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:32 am
fantastic work .... My homepage is going a little bit in that direction.

I love your homepage and it is working really in a fantastic way on different browser.

And your sockels is really wonderful... so much stuff that I still need....
About the Ü-Ei smurfs...I really do not care about that but what is worth of the smurf with the flute.... ?

:D
Hi Cheesy, thank you for your comments.

Regarding the Musikus Smurf with the flute: To be fair I am not sure: With the original flute I would say around 20 to 30 Euros.

Please be aware that there are lots of fake/repros flute around.

The Kinder catalogue quotes some very high prices for these. I personally do not believe them. In the same way, I am not convinced there ever was a real Musikus with a red flute.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,

David

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:23 am
I like the new site a lot David. There are so many great smurfs to look at :-D This is a great reference source :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 pm
It looks fantastic, David. Love the name also. :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 am
Awwwwwww thanks for doing such a wonderful job, David!!! :-D :) I love the name and the layout!!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Login