Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1

???WOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS OFFER???

WOULD CONSIDER OFFER
No votes
WOULD NOT CONSIDER OFFER
25%
INTERESTED BUT NOT SURE
75%
Total votes : 4

Postby gunthersmurf » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:51 pm
HELLO THERE MY NAME IS GARY (A.K.A. GUNTHERSMURF) I AM TRYING TO SEE IF I AM ABLE TO GET A SMURF CONVENTION OF SORTS TOGETHER IN WEED CALIFORNIA AND AM TRYING TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY WILLING SMURF VENDERS/SELLERS/COLLECTORS WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHOW WHAT THEY HAVE OR EVEN SELL, AND ATTEND THIS SHOULD IT TAKE PLACE.

SINCERELY AND RESPECTFULLY, GARY (GUNTHERSMURF)

IF YOUR INTERESTED THEN PLEASE POLL OR REPLY TO POST THANK YOU.

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:36 am
Hi Gary, I am not sure how many big smurf sellers there are in USA. There is Pete at Mushroom Village but he is NY, the other big seller Marla, as far as I know has stopped trading smurfs.

It might be an idea to try and suss out the bigger sellers on Ebay and see if they would be interested.

I am sure there are other smaller sellers in USA, I will try and remember a few names later. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby lordsmurf » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 pm
I'd rather see Smurf sellers at normal comic shows. I would never go to California just for a convention, it's too far and expensive. I wouldn't have any money left to buy anything!
CN Announcer: "Why are the Smurfs blue?"
Grouchy Smurf: "We're not! We're green! Adjust your TV!"
Page 1 of 1

Login