Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:28 pm
The package from today also included two introductory letters from the SCCI Club in their 10th year..For anybody interested in these things I am posting two letters...

I am not sure how readable the letters are on here...but one of them states that there are 88 smurfs that were never imported to the US and only available on the European market...
Does anybody know which ones these are/were? :? :-? I know this is no longer true now with the Internet...but it sounded interesting to me anyway...so far I always thought that this only applied to some variations

the Blue letter has a second page also, of which I haven't taken a picture yet..

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:42 am
Hi Mo, interesting to see these letters. :-D

I know there are a few smurfs that weren't released in USA eg. Angry but 88 sounds like a hell of a lot. :-?

I shall have to have a think and have a look at some old paper work that I have to see if there are any answers. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:37 pm
These are very interesting pieces of paper Moey.....you lucky goil.....oops, not from Joisey are you.....I meant......lahrkeee gerl

Dyar

Postby FlamingO » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:50 pm
Does it say that in their club brochure it shows all of the items that were European release only? If it does that would be a great brochure to find :-D
It might not say this - (I think I just pulled an eye muscle)

Postby steveparkes » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:40 pm
I have a SCCI brochure (sorry Rach, coming soon)..that lists all the smurfs only made for the european market
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:56 pm
Sound's good Steve ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Gerda » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 am
I have just put my self on assignment to finally look through the stack of scci papers that I got, It might be awhile but I will let you guys know what info I come up with.

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login