Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:40 pm
I got a very nice package today from Belgium :-D

I am not sure how she knew :) :) but for some reason Christy knew I would love to have some of the stuff you can buy in Belgium right now and so she got me the pencil case, some labels, and the smurfette diary.. and together with the candywrappers and something about a smurf fair in October (anybody heard of that? :-? :) ) she sent it off to Tennessee

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much Christy....I am so thrilled about it :hug:

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm
Lovely items, Maureen!!!!!!!!!!!Christy is a great girl, isn´t it????? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm
Lovely items Moey.....nice to see Christy sending you some nice item too

Is that a 2007 flyer Moey/Christy?

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:34 pm
yes, it is :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:49 am
Well done on receiving these very cute items Mosey and very nice of Christy too ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby paolo » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:24 am
Very nice items, maybe it's the beginning of the new objects that will be available for the anniversary next year.

Postby Rachel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:42 am
Lovely new items Mo, Christy is a star isn't she. :cheerz:
Very nice items, maybe it's the beginning of the new objects that will be available for the anniversary next year.
Let's hope so Paolo. :fingersx:

Good to see the new flyer for the fair too. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby naish510 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:32 am
Hello Moey, i'm happy the package arrived well !!!! And i'm very happy you like it !!!! There are so much new smurf stuff here in Belgium that i am getting crazy about it :) :) :) :) . And i know a few other collectors that love the new stuff too :D .
Enjoy it Maureen !!!! :D

Postby Tojo » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Woohay!! those are some lovely smurfy thingys maureen. With so many great things appearing in Belgium at the mo I think I'm in the wrong place. Hoorah for Christy :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login