Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:44 pm
I was wondering if anyone knows how many flocked figure sets there are out there?? I have 8 already and the box shows that there was a smurfling set but I have never ever seen this set before, Does anyone have the smurfling set or know where there is a picture of one??
any help would be apreciated!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:22 pm
I wish I could help but I know very little about these Gerda.

I would like to know more about them though

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:24 am
Hi Gerda, like Dyar I know very little about these but would also like to learn more. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:10 am
I only have a few naked ones.....I didn;t know what they were when I bought them but figured I didn't have any and must get some. I saw a set of them when I was last in America (Maryland I think) but the price was way too high so I passed on them.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:59 am
I have two sets of them, Gerda, but never heard of the smurfling set :-?

They seem to be one of the curiousity smurfy items that can really go for a high price on ebay...I tried to win a few of them a while back but in the end the auctions ended way too high for me :shock: :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 pm
These do normally go very high so I always passed on them too, but I got very very lucky and someone had 8 sets for a buy it now of only $13 so needless to say I did not pass them up. I'm in the process of taking pictures of them (they are on my picture takeing pile) and I only know that the back of the box says something about a smurfling set, never seen or heard of them either so I thought I would ask.
I'll get a list of what I have and post it here when i got it done.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:42 pm
that would be great, Gerda

I checked the purple book and in the back she lists 9 (I think) playsets but none of them seem to be the smurfling set :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 am
Here is all the information I know,
I have 8 sets, two of the sets have three figures in them, one set has the papa, smurfette, and baby, the other set has two regular smurfs and brainy. Then I have 4 sets that have dressed up smurfs, those sets are circus, cleaning up, the choir, the musicians, seaside, workers. the smurfs themselves dont' seem to be different except for the outfits they are wearing, also it looks like the choir is in fact a back up band to the musicians as they have similar outfits on.
I will post a picture of the back of the box and show a close up where it says there is a smurfling box out there somewhere. I am uploading right now the pictures of the flocked set on my site, here is the link http://www.kickingtheblues.com/figures.html
Let me know if there is a problem with the page, my uploading is goofing up today!
Oh and also these are copywritten in 1988.. so maybe they where discontinued before the smurflings could be brought out :-? :-?

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login