Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:18 pm
Have a great time Simon and I hope you find something smurfy in the Old Dart.

Yes you're right Stace about the big ones

Dyar

Postby Simon X » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:29 am
I'm here again! I arrived yesterday morning.

At first I have to say that it was a quite nice stay there in Bournemouth and I have survived it despite the English food...;) :)
I have to admit it was a..."language improving holiday". I don't think I really need something like that, but anyhow I was persuaded to go there :-? :)
I went there with a girl of my class /the one who persuaded me to go there :) ) and stayed in something like a students home; a big building with many not too big apartments. I had four 45-min-Englishlessons a day with quite funny and sometimes strange teachers. So the lessons were never too boring and you can still call my stay a "holiday". :D
Bournemouth is indeed a lovely place and the beach and the shopping street are really nice. But what to do with a beach with the English weather??? :lol:
On the weekend I was two days in London with an overnight stay in a small hotel. There we (together with a group from that organsiation of the language journey) did the typical things to do in London: Sightseeing and shopping. Of course I have a picture again: Me in front of the Tower Bridge.
Okay, I think that were the most important things and now in a few days (Thursday) my school will start...

Ah, one thing: I have forgotten to say that I didn't find any smurfs there...*surprise surprise* :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:40 am
Great to hear you had a nice time, Simon and welcome back... :-D

Hope you can get a few more days of rest before heading back to school :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:38 pm
Welcome back Simon !

I have never been to Bournemouth, but i hear it is nice ! Sadly we can never guarantee any nice weather here ! :???:

Good to see ya back anyway :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:49 am
Hi Simon,

welcome back. You know, I don't think the weather was any better here than in England really. I remember Bournmouth as a nice town & I think I went ice-skating there as a kid. London is also a good place to visit especially if you like spending money :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby FlamingO » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:31 am
Glad you enjoyed your holiday Simon :D except for the food. You are right though - it is often very average :)

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 pm
Welcome back Simon. :-D

Nice to hear you made it to London as well as getting to see Bournmouth. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Elvissmurf » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:03 pm
What`s wrong with the weather?,had nothing but :sun: for over a week now :D ...as for the food..what`s wrong with fish and chips,pasties....or ermmm....ummmm......oh yeah...roast beef with yorkshire puddings...i dunno :-? some people just don`t know they`ve lived.......or is that survived :)
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:03 pm
How about Toad-in-the-hole or spotted dick. British food is good :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:52 pm
Welcome back, Simon :D
Glad you enjoyed your holiday :-D

Nice pic of you and the Tower Bridge :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Page 3 of 3