Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:42 am
I checked a Schleich smurf poster of mine for variations and saw the lifguard smurf on it with a beige stand. I only know him with the white stand...Is the beige one a valid variation?

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:03 am
Hi, Maureen!!!!!!!A nice smurf!!!!Perhaps this is variation nr2 appearing in DSK IV...It is wonderful to have a look carefully on those posters!!!!!! :D :D :D THANKS
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:08 am
Oh shoot, Joaquin, can you believe I didn't even think of looking in the DSK? :shock: :banghead:

I do wonder if that is the variation they mean :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bundleofkent » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:12 am
Hi Maureen

I think there is a pic of something similar in the KMS preiskatalog. It's more dark brown than this variation though

Nice poster

Martin

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:12 pm
Hi Mo, do you know, I have spotted this one before but never really thought about. I suppose I just assumed someone had taken a paint brush to it to try and blend it in to the scenery. Thanks for brining this one up. :-D
I think there is a pic of something similar in the KMS preiskatalog. It's more dark brown than this variation though
Hi Martin, I just checked this out too. Again, I had not made the connection between the catalogues and the poster. I agree the one in the KMS does look a more solid brown but I can guarantee it would be VERY easy to make a chair like that look like the one in the poster with a tiny bit of effort. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:33 pm
the really dark brown comes ftom the Alfred J. Kwak series but I never seen this one...

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:08 am
the really dark brown comes ftom the Alfred J. Kwak series but I never seen this one...
Hi Cheesy, I didn't know there was a Kwak lifeguard chair, Thanks for the info. :-D

Excellent to see the website is close. :hyper:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:51 am
Page 1 of 1

Login