Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Pitufo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:12 pm
Hi, everyone!!!!!Has someone visited recently Dublin to say me if he/she know any fleamarket there????I will go Ireland on thursday for a "bachelor´s party" (I think this is the word in english :) :) )

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:36 pm
Hi Joaquin,

I have been to Dublin a few times but never to a fleamarket over there :-?

I hope you have a ton of fun :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

and I am looking forward to see if you found smurfs in Dublin :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:08 pm
I've never been to Dublin Joaquin, sorry !

I think after some pints of Guiness tho, you won't even know what a smurf is, never mind finding any ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:40 pm
Dublin is a great place with lots of culture especially of the literary kind. They also have beer of course :beer: If you try stout try to find Beamish as it tastes better than either Guinness or Murphys :D :beer: I've been to Ireland 3 times & loved it every time.

As to flea markets? No idea but I hope you find one :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:25 am
Hi Joaquin, I hope you have a wonderful time. Dublin is a fabulous place and I am sure you will enjoy. :beer:

Sorry, I don't know about any fleamarkets there but.......
I think after some pints of Guiness tho, you won't even know what a smurf is, never mind finding any !
:iagree: :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:26 pm
I never had a Guiness there, and still didn't think of smurfs :o :) :) :)

One time I was staying in Dublin for three weeks with a family that never drank Guiness but drank wine instead....I never got over that shock :shock: :shock: :shock:...nothing against wine of course, I grew up in wine country.....but for an Irishman to prefer wine over Guiness...that is...that is just like Mogli without Smurfing Beer under his paw...simply unheard of :shock:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 am
:eek:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:26 am
I would love to go to Dublin Joaquin, therefore I am very happy to hear you will be going there. I don't know where to find smurfs in Ireland but I will keep my fingers crossed that you find something over there. If you do come back and educate us about smurfs in Ireland.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 am
I must say that on all three trips to Ireland I never saw any smurfs at all. If you're after leprechauns though there are zillions :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:04 pm
Hi, everyone!!!!I am too optimist today, but I am sure I will come back home with some smurfs!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I think after some pints of Guiness tho, you won't even know what a smurf is, never mind finding any !
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) How much is a pint????More than half a liter????
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:29 am
Hi Joaquin.........Just drink, dont worry about the measurements, as long as you can stay standing up of course ! :D

I will be checking the news for anything crazy happenings in Dublin this weekend ! :) :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:48 am
Hi Joaquin,

unfortunently I have never been to Dublin. :( Therefore I'm unable to provide you with more information on Irish fleamarkets. :(

But one pint equals about 568 ml. :)

Postby Rachel » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:36 pm
I wonder if Joaquin is having a good time? Especially with Ireland playing rugby this evening. :lol: :cheers:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:49 pm
I sure hope he is. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby agent smurf » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:36 pm
This is one of the twenty-five world's best flea markets:
10. Ireland: Dublin's best for bikes and beanbag chairs

Located in the Rathmines area of Dublin, the Blackberry Fair Flea Market, Rathmines Road and Blackberry Lane, sells such items as antiques, closeout shoes, electronics equipment, bric-a-brac, used furniture, and collectible records. You can't miss the place as you're driving past-it's the place with all the secondhand bikes outside and the big sign that says, "Beanbag chairs: 20 euro." It's probably best to think of this place as more of a jumble sale than an organized flea market. Hours are Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
http://www.internationalliving.com/free ... rkets.html

:x :eek: :-D

Postby FlamingO » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:42 pm
:) Thanks for the link agent Smurf :D Although Portobello is number 3 in the list and when I was there a few weeks ago certainly not a smurf in sight :sad: :-? (Except in that really expenisve shop that sells smurfs not so far away - but I only browsed - in fact I browsed for so long that I think the shopkeeper got quite suspicious :lol: )

Postby Pitufo » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:28 pm
I wonder if Joaquin is having a good time? Especially with Ireland playing rugby this evening. :lol: :cheers:
Hi, Rachel!!!!!!!I have come back today, but I am so tired and drunk!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) Well, it is a joke: I am tired but not drunk...We have been drinking lots of pint of different beers,but now it is time to return to the normality and to the "seriousness" :) :)

It was nice to see how people with different culture than mine, live a rugby match...We "saw" the match between Ireland and France in a typical irish pub, and I think France won :-? :-? :-? :-?

And about smurfs: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( None smurfs at Berlin!!!!!!!Thanks to God, one of my friend has given to me a Kubrik smurf (angry) as a "delayed" birhtday present...A very very cool item!!!!!!!(By the way: do you know if they are hard to find on ebay, and about which prices they usually arise????It will be funny to complete the collection

:D :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:59 pm
Welcome back Joaquin, good to have you home. :cheers:

Glad to hear you had a good time and drunk lots of beers and got to see some rugby. Shame no smurfs but the fair is not far away now......... :hyper:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:20 pm
Welcome back my spanish friend ! Great to hear you had a great time, but please do not get excited about rugby, remember, Sevilla needs you ! :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:14 pm
Welcome back, Joaquin....you are always missed when you aren't around

I am glad you had a great time in Dublin...

I guess your next trip is Brussels? to finally find some smurfs :cheers:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 2

Login