Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:37 am
I learned that they just started filming a new X-Files movie to be released next year!
I really missed agents Mulder and Scully!

Postby steveparkes » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:27 am
Ooooh, I'll look forward to that Paolo, thanks for letting us know.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:02 pm
I used to love the X-Files Paolo and I may start to watch all the dvds again sometime next year to refresh my memory.

Cool news about a new movie....I hope they do a good job with it and thanks for letting us know

I wonder if Elizabeth Taylor (not related...not as far as I know at least) will do a movie/doco titled The Ex-Files too some day.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Will the same actors be in it?

in the x files

not the ex-files of Liz Taylor (the one not related to A.Taylor)...I know the original actors won't be in that one :o I wonder if she even remembers all of them :-? :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:24 am
I have mixed feelings about The X-files, used to love it!

Around s3-4 they hit the top and started slowly going down until they reached rock bottom with season 7. But no, that wasn't enough for them, so they sunk it even depper with s8&9. I was happy they finally stopped (and I gave up watching it around mid s8!)

The movie was okay to watch, and I'll probably watch this new movie (assuming the same characteres and actores are in it) even though I fail to see the point/story plot atm.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby paolo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:49 am
The movie will feature David Duchovny as Agent Fox Mulder and Gillian Anderson as Agent Dana Scully, plus Amanda Peet, Billy Connolly, and Xzibit (who is a rapper).

I loved The X-Files from season1 and I watched every single episode in Italian and whenever I got the chance in original version too (like when I was in the US). I also went to see the movie 3 times on the first day it was released in Italy.
IMHO it is the best TV series ever!

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:59 pm
I have all of the series on dvd and I actually do like them all too. It took me a while to like the last 2 series without Spooky but I did end up really liking them anyway.

When I was in Washington DC earlier this year I had to visit their workplace at the J Edgar Hoover FBI Building.....I think they investigate alien vacuum cleaners there or something :-? ...here is a pic....just ignore Agent Dyar messing up the pic :o

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:15 pm
Nice pics, AC!! Oh, I do like other people's pics!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby paolo » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:14 am
When I was in College Park, thanks to the University of Maryland I got access to some federal buildings in the DC area for study/work related purposes and they checked everything I had, not allowing to carry out even floppy disks or any printed material.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:14 am
Xzibit (who is a rapper).
I LOVE Xzibit...might have to watch the movie just to see his role in it :) :) I've never heard any of his music but I love his humor and personality when he hosted "Pimp my Car" on MTV :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:06 pm
I learned that they just started filming a new X-Files movie to be released next year!
I really missed agents Mulder and Scully!

hi Paolo!

I also love the xfiles, I have every season on DVD except 5 so far.

this new movie sounds like a really good one, as I heard its going to be
very different that it will have a totally fresh approach.
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 am
Sorry, this is one movie I won't want to see....the X files series was too scary for me :scaredy: :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby paolo » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:44 pm
The date for US release is July 25th.
In Italy it seems it will premiere on August 22nd, that's a good news if confirmed.
The first movie was in theatres in Italy one year (!) after the US release date because of a dubbers strike.

Postby paolo » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:56 am
I saw it!
It was better than you can expect by seeing the trailers, but anyway not worth the many years waiting since the end of the tv series.
Page 1 of 1

Login