Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Gerda » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:32 pm
As 2007 is drawing to a close I wondered how many of you stuck to your new years resolutions this year?
I normally don't make any so I don't have to worry about breaking them, but this year I thought I try something new and made a few "smurf" related ones. At the beginning of 2007 I told myself I wanted to get pixi smurfs, buy remaining feves and get a boxed moon set. Well I'm proud to say I did all but buy the remaining feves, 2 out of 3 aint bad!! I have not decided yet what my 2008 resolution would be.... probably pay off my 2007 smurfs LOL!! :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Pitufo » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:01 pm
I can´t remember for sure, but I think I didn´t make new years resolutions for 2007...But I have some for 2008:

- smurfy resolutions...To get so many promos as possible

- non smurfy resolution...To lose 12 kgs

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:29 pm
I think I didn't have any resolutions in regards to smurfs, but I wanted to save money (um..ok..let's move on..that didnt' happen) and lose some weight, which I am proud to say that did happen as I lost one size (I don't weigh myself...I know by the clothes I wear) I gained a lot back over the last month..so my New Years resolution for 2008 is again...to save money and to lose weight :) and to travel more and see more of the wonderful country I live in :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby FlamingO » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:02 am
Last year I wanted to buy as many smurfs as possible to complete basic collection. This year my new years resolution is to buy far less smurfs :-D

Every year I try to quit smoking :sad: :cool: this year I shall have to try even harder :smile: I play a lot of competitive club league sport in my evenings & weekends, and the two hobbies are not happy together :-D

Here's to a super 2008 :cheerz:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:33 am
:) :) :)

That gave me a chuckle Sue......and yes, I know what you mean :-?

Dyar

Postby smurfer » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:59 am
My smurfy resolutions for 2008 are :

* Going to Passion (my first time) , so I can meet you all , and buy there some nice smurfs :D

* Get a second job , so I can buy more smurfs :-D
* Stop smoking , so I can buy even more smurfs ..... :) :)

Let's have a smurfy 2008 everybody !!

:beersmurf:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:03 am
Good luck to all the smokers who want to stop :D

I don't smoke but I know enough people who do and I realize this is an uphill battle...

Since saving money is as hard for me as to stop smoking is for a lot of smokers, let's make a deal....

If I can save some money....you can stop smoking :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:23 am
Good luck to all the smokers who want to stop :D

I
I second that! Also to help you are welcome to move to wisconsin which just raised it's tax on cigeretts by $1 a cartoon. also you can no longer smoke in any public building. If that don't give you reason enough to quite nothing will.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:33 pm
Great to hear everyone's resolutions and to see that some have been a success. :-D

Every year I have the same two and every year I succeed in one and fail the other. They are:

1. To get more sleep
2. To have more fun

I am sure I don't need to say which one is a success! :)

This year though I am going to add one more so for 2008:

1. To get more sleep
2. To have more fun
3. To get back to updating Blue Imps

:o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:48 pm
also you can no longer smoke in any public building. If that don't give you reason enough to quite nothing will.
gerda
In Tennessee you can no longer smoke in any restaurant or bar...that became effective in June, I think :eek: funny part is..part of the Tennesseee economy lives of Tobacco farmers :-? :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 am
I will stop collecting smurfs in 2008 and start in 2009 again.....my new house is a black hole where all money vanishes :(

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:26 am
I really need to update my website, i've started to forget it even exists :banghead: ......and i am with Tine and Sue, not many smurfs for me this year if :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:28 pm
I am looking forward to everybody's website updates... :D

Congratulations on getting a new house, Tine...that must be exciting even if it is expensive :hug:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:58 am
yes...to have enough place is a great thing but I had a herniated vertebral disc and now I'm at at home since last week fro hospital and today I'm now allowed to sit....
And so I have no possibility to make anything for the house the next 4 weeks.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:16 am
Oh no, Tine...that is painful :hug:

I hope you will get a little bit better every day..and will be fully recovered soon :hug:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tojo » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:06 pm
Ouch, that's not nice Tine :???: I hope you recover ok though & can then continue on with your house.

My resolution for 2008 is to buy more smurfs & to drink maybe a little less beer. Unlikely though 8-) 8-) :beer: :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:06 pm
Sorry to hear that Tine. I wish you a speedy recovery. :hug:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:10 pm
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Tine, try E-Bay, that can be a good cure sometimes :D

:-D :beer:

Postby FlamingO » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:11 pm
Hope you are active again soon Tine :-D that sounds very painful :eek:

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:01 pm
I am trying to cut back on my spending this year and try to pay off some debt. I am setting my Smurfy goals low this year. I will be happy if I complete my Historical Smurfs. I only need George Washington. Also, buy at least one HTF smurf to cross of my list. Easier said than done. :)
Page 1 of 2

Login