Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby Elvissmurf » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:27 pm
Hopefully i`ll receive my newbies tomorrow...i can`t wait,i can`t wait....i cannot WAIT!!!!!

But i guess i`m going to have too :(
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:45 pm
Hi Sharon, wonderful to see your smurfs have arrived. It is always so much nicer to actually see them in person so to speak. :-D

I am with you Elvis, tomorrow is going to be the day I am sure. :fingersx:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:41 am
Mine arrived today, i think they are much better in the flesh so to speak, I like them, they get the thumbs up from me :D

Mrs B said Gargamel looked like a scary old pervert :) :)

Anyway.....Thank you Lorraine, they are perfect :worship: :worship:

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 am
Mrs B said Gargamel looked like a scary old pervert :) :)
She's right there - he does!! :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Elvissmurf » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:49 pm
Mine arrived today :-D

I still think the smurf with the champagne is the best of the lot...not too keen on Papa though (i`m sure he`ll grow on me eventually)

I would still liked to of seen a new Super Smurf or two though.

Thanks Lorraine,an Elvy :-D for you.
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby paolo » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:30 am
I received my 2008 party Smurfs today! :-D
I have to really thank Karen :D :D a lot as she made a wonderful packaging and a fast delivery, considering that it took only a week and here in Italy the postal service is very slow!

Postby steveparkes » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:32 am
I'd like to second that to Paolo..awesome delivery from Karen :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 am
Yay Yay Duck Face :cheers:

Good to hear you've received your new smurfies. I have ordered a box of them too and I hope they will arrive soon. I now have smurfs back home (including about 3-4 packages that I haven't opened and a huge box of new stuff that I never got around to taking pics of for my site, I have a stack of stuff here in America that I have picked up plus a big box of stuff still in Belgium. I will never get around to taking pics of them all until next Christmas I fear. Still.....nothing like receiving new smurfs is there?

I like that the drummer has wording on the side....sounds a lot more impressive than first thought Duckie

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:55 pm
I now have smurfs back home (including about 3-4 packages that I haven't opened and a huge box of new stuff that I never got around to taking pics of for my site, I have a stack of stuff here in America that I have picked up plus a big box of stuff still in Belgium
Since I use your website for the purely scientific reason of drooling over your smurfs and stuff...and stealing ideas for my own website...you probably are aware that I am looking forward to the updates :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Cheers, AC!! It will great for you to return to all your new smurfies!! Pics of all your new smurf additions will always be welcomed! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!
Page 3 of 3

Login