Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 4

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:01 pm
Kaylacollectibles e-mailed today that she received the new smurfs except for Gargamel and smurfette...It seems these are harder to get :???:

I wonder if Schleich didn't release as many of these as of the others and they will soon be rare or if they are just very very popular (maybe the smurfette..but that Gargamel being popular :-? )
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:43 pm
Those are exactly the 2 I'm missing still :x I don't know why there aren't so many of them about but perhaps they've had problems with the production like they did with baby smurf from the classic set a couple of years ago :-? It took a long time before they were available in the shops here....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:15 am
:woohoo: Just written my first exam and since the clerk of my toyshop called my dad for the smurfs,I will hold them in my hands in one hour and also look for variations. :yay: :D :love:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:16 am
Did anybody know if i can buy the new smurfs in Holland?
Hi Ingrid,
you may also buy at Frans' shop. :D http://www.smrf.nl/

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:01 pm
Great pic, Rachel :D Looks great with your smurfy display 8)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Rachel » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:16 pm
Thanks Rae. :-D

So............. Dominique, did you get your smurfs??? :hyper:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:01 am

So............. Dominique, did you get your smurfs??? :hyper:

Yeah!!!! :D I got them from my dad as a very early bday gift on Saturday. :yay: :woohoo: I also have that smurfette variation mentioned earlier, but since I also check the box, every smurfette (at least the ones from that box) looked the same. However I was astonished that these smurf sold so well, esp. Party Gargamel, Party Azrael, Party Smurf and Bottle Smurf. I assume that this is probably caused by the carnival festivities. Unfortunently, I didn't get the catalogue, but since I am going to return every now and then to check for variants, I may pick it up, as soon as I see it.
Love them all, but since I always had a weakness for Thirsty, Bottle Smurf has esp. grown on me as well as Surprise Smurfette and Papa Smurf in tails have. I also love the small golden smurf attached to Bottle Smurf and Drummer Smurf. :smitten:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:07 am
That's great news, Dom!! Enjoy your new 2008 smurfies!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:05 am
Has anyone ordered the box as well? Mine hasn't arrived yet but I saw the box in an auction - it looks to be the same color as the Indians. Thought I'd share it with anyone who hasn't seen it yet :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:57 pm
Tks Staci, I didn't even knew there was a box... :banghead: But then again, I'm not that much into collecting boxes. :lol:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:58 am
Thanks for showing the box Staci :D That would be a nice one to have considering that it's for the 50th jubilee. Funnily enough I've never seen a box in any of the German stores.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:45 am
Thanks for showing the box Staci :D That would be a nice one to have considering that it's for the 50th jubilee. Funnily enough I've never seen a box in any of the German stores.
Oh dear Tojo,

if only you were able to come to the ruhr area. I was offered an box by the office clerk at my toyshop, but due of the space, I sadly had to refuse. :(

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:14 am
I would love one of those! I am sure Toys & Hobby sale them - I am going to have to take a look now.. lol :lol: :)
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:42 pm
Today I bought all 8 in a shop I found a nice painting variation.
The water in the glass is painted also the color at that smurfs are a little bit darker and shiny

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:45 pm
I am glad you found a variation Tine ! The inside of the glass looks much better painted :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:05 pm
Very nice Tine. :cheers:

This is why I would LOVE to be able to buy new smurfs from a shop where you can have a good look at them first. :-D

Great to see the box Stace, Thanks. :thanks2:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:59 am
Awwwww what a cute variation, Tine. :smitten:

Thank you so much for sharing. :-D

I may sneak into my favourite shop, once I am done with the exams in ten days). :D

Postby Azrael » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:24 am
Oh yes!!!

They are in a shop in Southend!!!! :-D

The invasion hath begun... 8-)
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:27 am
:haha:

That's good news Al ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 am
Oh yes!!!

They are in a shop in Southend!!!! :-D

The invasion hath begun... 8-)
Excellent news Az!!!!!! :hi5:

Is it a large chain or an independant shop? :D
Page 3 of 4

Login