Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 5 of 15

Postby Rachel » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:54 pm
Oh to live in Holland.............. :cloud9:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby mrs.einstein » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:07 pm
And think! This is going to last 5 gorgeous weeks! :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:58 pm
Thank you everybody for keeping us updated...I love the look of the smurfs and the box also :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:57 am
What a cool video mark. Thanks for posting it :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby HollandSmurf » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Tomorrow I' m going to get the Smurfette Plush.
And I'm going to take my mum with me, I hope she need much things.
Ingrid :hippy:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:41 am
Awwwwwwwwwww those smurfs are so cute. :smitten: Since your mum works at that supermarket, I was just wondering if you would be so kind and get a set of those special supermarket pvc smurfs for me? :? I am going to pay you for the smurfs and the postage.

Postby hfos » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:10 am
Hey guys,

I only got home from Spain yesterday so I was a bit surprised at the Albert Heijn action! Anyway, thus far I've been able to get the ones in the picture I attached. I understand plenty of people are collecting for me, so that's great. I suggest at least the Dutch people on this forum keep in contact on what we have and which ones we need, to make as many complete sets as needed.

I also have enough smurf points for five sets of plush smurfs (that's five sets, so ten smurfs) for whoever wants them. They're 3,99 per smurf so I can get them for you for 7,98 + p&p... Please let me know via PM if I can do anything.

Postby paolo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:13 am
OMG! Your house must be full of groceries! (or prices have increased as here in Italy with inflation rate at 3%)

Postby mrs.einstein » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:17 am
I have bought so many groceries to day, that I need to invite at least 8 persons to empty my fridge :x But I got 4 new smurfs! :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 am
Wow, Robin, you have been busy!!! I would take you up on your offer but Lia has been kind enough to help me and a few others out so far :cheers: (Thanks, Lia :hug:)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:33 am
Hey guys,

I only got home from Spain yesterday so I was a bit surprised at the Albert Heijn action! Anyway, thus far I've been able to get the ones in the picture I attached. I understand plenty of people are collecting for me, so that's great. I suggest at least the Dutch people on this forum keep in contact on what we have and which ones we need, to make as many complete sets as needed.

I also have enough smurf points for five sets of plush smurfs (that's five sets, so ten smurfs) for whoever wants them. They're 3,99 per smurf so I can get them for you for 7,98 + p&p... Please let me know via PM if I can do anything.
I've pm'd you. :D

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:52 am
OMG! Your house must be full of groceries! (or prices have increased as here in Italy with inflation rate at 3%)
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Robin owns a chain of restaurants :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby hfos » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:08 am
Actually I only got food for two days. The rest I got helping out my parents, buying hundreds of glossy magazines for a job they got :D

Postby naish510 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:08 pm
here you have them all in box but what a price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/SCHTROUMPF-SCHL ... otohosting

Postby Lia » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Better not mention what I`m thinking of this :(

Postby HollandSmurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:00 pm
My whole family is going to shop there specialy for me to get smurfs. I hope to get many smurfs, and maybe I will meet some of you at a smurfy fair.
Ingrid :hippy:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:10 pm
Better not mention what I`m thinking of this :(
It's a very high price for free smurfs! :x

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:11 pm
Thank you for the picture, Robin

the smurfs look great...I like the one sleeping on the huge pillow very much :-D Something I don't do enough right now

and a huge Thank you to both Staci and Lia :hug:

and Lia and Hilary...don't blame the seller..I mean he has to get his grocery money back somehow :-?

I am being very sarcastic of course
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 pm
I haven't been on the forum as much lately either but this is the first time I have seen you back on Robin and it's really great to see you back on here.

Nice pic too....it seems it's all happening in Europe this year

Dyarope

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:12 pm
Yeah, great to see you again, Robin :D

Good luck with collecting all those Smurfs :hi5:
Lucky you have family helping out :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com
Page 5 of 15

Login