Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 8 of 15

Postby steveparkes » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:28 pm
I second that Lia was a star like you say, she got me a box and brochure and the shipping was only 24hours..thanks Lia :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:18 pm
Thank you guys!

You make me blush....( which is quite rare) :) :) :)

Postby Pitufo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Great you got all that items!!!!And a big :wave: :wave: for Lia!!!!!

PS: A very good friend of mine is joining the AH for me too!!!!A big :wave: for him too!!!!!! :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfer » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:47 pm
I'm just glad that Lia and a few of our other generous members have gone out of their way to get items for members here and we don't have to rely entirely on ebay to find these cool items. I think that's the great thing about this forum -- we can find smurfs in our countries and offer them to other members that don't have access to such cool smurfs and help each other big time :cheers:
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Great job Lia !! :cheers:

The Smurfs will be at Albert Heyn for another 3 weeks (till March the 24th), so :
Please forummembers , don't pay (too much) for the Albert Heyn smurfs and promotion stuff !!!! :no:
There are Dutch forummembers (including myself) , who are collecting as much as they can , to make you all happy !!! :-D
Give us some time to collect for you , and please don't buy on Ebay , and pay tooo much !! :(

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:54 pm
Thanks Ron, that is really good news & the help you're all providing for us will certainly be appreciated. I too would like a set of these smurfs & was shocked at how expensive they are being sold on ebay!!

If anyone has a spare set at the end of the promotion then I'd love to hear from them :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Gosh Ron..I've just finished buying my set on Ebay..great to hear you can help everyone else out though :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:53 pm
I have already bought some from Ebay as well. :( :( Though, I will now wait before completing my set and take Ron up on his very kind offer. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:25 pm
Thank you, Ron :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:25 am
Give us some time to collect for you , and please don't buy on Ebay , and pay tooo much !! :(
That's what I'm waiting for too Ron - thank you again for the awesome offer :-D You rock!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 am
Would love to get the small figures, if any of you end up with extras. :-D
Not interested in plush or others stuff, just the figures. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby smurfer » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:10 pm
Thank you guys !! :-D
But .... Isn't it normal to help each other ?? :)
I too would like a set of these smurfs & was shocked at how expensive they are being sold on ebay!!
I was shocked too Tojo ... over €60,- for a set ... :shock: :shock:
I hope that I'll be able to collect enough for you , I do the best I can ...:winks:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:04 pm
I certainly think it is, Ron :cheers: Some others might not though but then those that don't help others don't get helped in return, so it all works out in the end! :-D :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby southernyacht » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:25 pm

The Smurfs will be at Albert Heyn for another 3 weeks (till March the 24th), so :
Please forummembers , don't pay (too much) for the Albert Heyn smurfs and promotion stuff !!!! :no:
There are Dutch forummembers (including myself) , who are collecting as much as they can , to make you all happy !!! :-D
:D Much appreciated Ron and all other members helping everyone out! :-D I think these look soooo cute :smitten:
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:28 pm
I certainly think it is, Ron :cheers: Some others might not though but then those that don't help others don't get helped in return, so it all works out in the end! :-D :-D
I couldn't agree more Staci :D That's what makes this the smurfiest place around :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:30 pm
I
was shocked too Tojo ... over €60,- for a set ... :shock: :shock:
I had an Ebay seller contact me, asking me if I wanted to purchase a full smurf set. I sent a message back saying yes but only if the price is right. He then replied offering me a set for......wait for it........150 euros!!!!! Obviously, I said a big NO!!! :eek: :shock:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby mrs.einstein » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:04 am
I think, we all know this man:-((((

But often, those smurfs are offered for only 1 euro and if bidders offer more, then one cannot blame the seller.
This action goes on for another 3 weeks and there should be enough for all of us.

Postby smurfer » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:31 am
:!!::!!: BAD NEWS !!! :!!: :!!:
I've just come home from the Albert Heyn in my hometown , and I had a little talk with the manager ...
He told me that the smurfs wil not be there till March the 24th (as planned), but only till March the 8th !!!! :( :(
This means that there's only one week left to collect the smurfs ... :eek:

I don't know now if I can collect enough for you all .... :neutral:
I will do my best for everyone , and hope I still can get enough for you ..
Please forgive me if I don't succeed ... :banghead:

If all the Dutch members will work together , there must be a change ..
So guys .... please help !!! :? :?

Postby bradley » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:25 am
ending the promotion early... might be because of the bad publicity?

Brad.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:55 am
I don't know now if I can collect enough for you all ....
I will do my best for everyone , and hope I still can get enough for you ..
Please forgive me if I don't succeed ...
Ron, I think everybody understands completely if you can't get enough for everybody...You have no idea how much your willingness to help is appreciated :hug:

Just knowing you are willing and trying to help everybody on here out is great..and you are one of the jewels that make this forum so great :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:41 am
I agree with Moey. You're all doing your best and nobody can ask any more than that. :-D
Page 8 of 15

Login