Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 9 of 15

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:47 am
:iagree: !00% with Moey, Ron! You are an absolute star in my book!! :hug: :cheek:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:16 am
:iagree::iagree::iagree: also :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfer » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:00 pm
Thank you ladies !!!! :cheers:
These words from you are making a sad smurfer happy again !!! :thanks2:

:grouphug:

Postby Vinniej » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:40 pm
On Marktplaats.nl a Dutch website to sell and buy things I have found 4 nice buttons with the Smurfs from Albert Heijn on it.
I have got them, here is a picture of the 4 buttons.
It's stand nice by the AH smurfs in my collection.

I've the four of them, I'm so glad right now my mum works at the albert heijn (normally I hate supermarkets).

And since today I've the AH collection complete, up to the second box...! :angelsmurf:

Postby Rachel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:59 pm
Hi Vinniej, those badges look nice. :-D

Welcome aboard by the way. :welcome:

It is a shame to hear that the promotion is being finished early. I wonder why this is, maybe Brad is on the right track with the bad publicity about how breakable the figures are. :-?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:45 pm
Could be bad publicity (but I hope not) or maybe they are just selling out of them quicker than they thought? :-?

Postby steveparkes » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:51 pm
I was winning the bid on this for sometime..it went from 25 euros, to 70 euros, to 100 euros then 125 euros (my bid)..Tojo said one went on Marktplaatz for 100 euros, so I was keeping my fingers crossed that I would win...but then I got an email from the seller (Gemma) saying she had had an offer for 150 euros and was I interested in it still...I said my highest offer was 155 euros..then it went to 175 euros..now just look at the price :shock: :shock:

I am beginning to hate Marktplaatz..you have no idea if the seller is just forcing the price up, and when they contact you outside of it, they could just be telling you a pack of lies that they had got a bigger offer...anyway, here is the auction

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php?url ... smurf.html
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Vinniej » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Hi Vinniej, those badges look nice. :-D

Welcome aboard by the way. :welcome:

It is a shame to hear that the promotion is being finished early. I wonder why this is, maybe Brad is on the right track with the bad publicity about how breakable the figures are. :-?
Thankyou Rachel! :) I'll make pictures from other promotion material when the promotion is finished, if it's allright I'll get some material by my mother, coz the works at the AH.

I don't know anything about a early finish, if that it's true, it would be the biggest shame for them! I don't think it's true, coz the will loose a lot customers!!

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:26 pm

I am beginning to hate Marktplaatz..you have no idea if the seller is just forcing the price up, and when they contact you outside of it, they could just be telling you a pack of lies that they had got a bigger offer...anyway, here is the auction
Marktplaats can be annoying as hell. That's because it doesn't have the "auction" function. I bid on a smurf a long time ago... the seller doesn't want to sell it for that amount... so now it's a status quo... nobody bids... there's no time limit... and I don't want to bid a higher price.. because then I am outbidding myself.... odd stuff it is

Postby steveparkes » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:29 pm
I've just found another one of these auctions..the guy had bid 5 euros..I put in a bid of 100 euros..then he comes back with a bid of 190 euros :shock: why would you bid 5 euros then 190 euros..something stinks on Marktplaatz..don't think I'm gonna use it any more
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Vinniej » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm
I was winning the bid on this for sometime..it went from 25 euros, to 70 euros, to 100 euros then 125 euros (my bid)..Tojo said one went on Marktplaatz for 100 euros, so I was keeping my fingers crossed that I would win...but then I got an email from the seller (Gemma) saying she had had an offer for 150 euros and was I interested in it still...I said my highest offer was 155 euros..then it went to 175 euros..now just look at the price :shock: :shock:

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php?url ... smurf.html
Wow!!, it's a SHAME for how EXPENSIVE he sell that Smurf!!!

Postby steveparkes » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:39 pm
Okay this is really annoying me now :x the same bidder (I.R) is outbidding me on BOTH auctions for no reason..he was winning on one..then he outbid me on the other one :banghead: :banghead:

I'm not paying 400 euros for a one inch high gold smurf..it's mad!

Postby Tojo » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:43 pm
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :angry: I think the world has gone completely mad (or someone is very greedy)!!

You're totally right Steve. There's no way that smurf is worth that much money :x
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:15 pm
Yes, there seems to be something really fishy (and NOT in a good way) on that Marketplaaz...I wouldn't bid anymore on their either Steve especially with what is going on :banghead:

Postby smurfer » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:17 pm
Okay this is really annoying me now :x the same bidder (I.R) is outbidding me on BOTH auctions for no reason..he was winning on one..then he outbid me on the other one :banghead: :banghead:

I'm not paying 400 euros for a one inch high gold smurf..it's mad!
I saw it happen too Steve ! :yikes:
The prizes for this smurf are way too high I think .... :crazyangry:

Postby hfos » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 pm
People, don't bid on them, and if you bid on them don't bid too much.
Tomorrow is an exchange day there in Eindhoven, my dad is going to try to trade fifteen of my doubles for twelve smurfs I need to get my first five sets complete. Now those are spoken for, but people are still collecting left and right and smurfs come trickling in almost every day. I haven't heard about the March 8 date here yet, but if that's right I'm sure I'll still get some more... So please don't spend too much money on them. If you really, really need them I'll send you my own set..! :D

Postby bradley » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:21 am
People, don't bid on them, and if you bid on them don't bid too much.
Tomorrow is an exchange day there in Eindhoven, my dad is going to try to trade fifteen of my doubles for twelve smurfs I need to get my first five sets complete. Now those are spoken for, but people are still collecting left and right and smurfs come trickling in almost every day. I haven't heard about the March 8 date here yet, but if that's right I'm sure I'll still get some more... So please don't spend too much money on them. If you really, really need them I'll send you my own set..! :D
That is an AWESOME effort! Great work! and thankyou!
Hopefully people turn out to swap smurfs.

Brad.

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:34 pm

Image Image Image
I found a photo of the 4th Dutch DVD in case anyone has not seen it yet:

Are there any others or just these 4 so far?

Postby smurfer » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:56 pm
Thanks for the picture Staci :D
As far as I know , there are no other DVD's . just these 4 ...

hoi

Postby naish510 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:07 pm
Hallo Ron, hoe gaat het met je?

Ik ben vandaag naar de ruildag geweest en ik heb daar een smurfenposter gekregen met een spel erop die je kunt spelen (met de smurfjes die je moest verzamelen) Is net ganzespel.
Heb je er één kunnen bemachtigen????

Groetjes Christy
Page 9 of 15

Login