Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 10 of 15

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:08 pm
As far as I know , there are no other DVD's . just these 4 ...
Good to know, Ron :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby naish510 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:38 pm
Hi, here is a picture of a smurfposter that was in the AH shop yesterday for the trading day. It's a game that you can play with the smurfs from AH !! It's like the famous goose game. But with smurfs now !!

Postby Tojo » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:10 pm
That's a very nice poster Christy & a cool idea. Not only can you display the smurfs you can also play with them :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby paolo » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm
I like the poster too! :-D

Postby steveparkes » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:22 pm
What a lovely poster Christy..did you manage to trade anything?
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby naish510 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Hi Steve, i went there with Keith (i'm his godmother) and his brother and i gave them my spares and they could trade the smurfs that they wanted. So they were very happy with that and mum gave them the pluche smurfs too. :D

Postby steveparkes » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Awww, I bet they were very happy then Christy..wish I could have gone there myself..I am still waiting for my Albert Heijn set to turn up :???: :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Hallo Ron, hoe gaat het met je?

Ik ben vandaag naar de ruildag geweest en ik heb daar een smurfenposter gekregen met een spel erop die je kunt spelen (met de smurfjes die je moest verzamelen) Is net ganzespel.
Heb je er één kunnen bemachtigen????

Groetjes Christy
Is this the poster that you were talking about in the above message (it didn't make much sense with the online translator) :-? :o

Did they give these out for free too in the AH stores yesterday? Did any of our Dutch members manage to get these posters too :D

Postby Mark » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm
I managed to get get a couple of posters. I have one reserved for tojo and one for myself. I still have three spares. Anyone interested?

Greetings,

Mark

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:48 pm
I managed to get get a couple of posters. I have one reserved for tojo and one for myself. I still have three spares. Anyone interested?
Yes, please :D

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 pm
yes please, Mark! :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby paolo » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:49 am
I would be interested in two posters, if you have only one left then I pass, but if you manage to get two for me then let me know. :-D

Postby Mark » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:14 am
sorry guys, they are all gone already! I'll go by the AH later this week to see if they have any left.

Greetings,

Mark

Postby hfos » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:07 am
I have ten posters now, and I received word that a couple of the much needed smurfs are in so I can finally send out my first three sets this weekend. Sets now consist of fifteen smurfs, a box, a picture sheet to decorate your box with, a game/poster and in some cases plush smurfs. It's pretty cool how many people helped out, friends, family, neighbours, colleagues, their relatives, pretty incredible... :D

Postby Mark » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:09 am
I just completed my collection! :-D

Postby hfos » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:14 am
Cool, congratulations! :-D

I'm still holding a couple of smurfs for you though, does this mean you won't be needing them?

Postby Mark » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:19 am
Hi, I contacted you a while ago via PM, but got no response. I'm sorry but I don't need them anymore now. Thanks anyway! :D I'm sure you can make someone else very happy with these.

Greetings,

Mark

Postby paolo » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:13 am
I have ten posters now
Do you have two left I can buy from you?

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:22 am
Congratulation Mark! :-D

Oh robin that's so exciting! :) Thanks for putting together such a lovely set! :-D

Postby steveparkes » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:17 pm
I completed my set today too..they look lovely in their box :)

Page 10 of 15

Login