Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:44 pm
Here are the spoils of the auction that I wanted to win so badly that I outbid Gerda....Gerda was so kind not to bid any higher..and was rewarded by the seller as well :-D

I think you understand why I wanted it so badly when you see the picture..I love those display boxes and only one of them is double which is the 2008 box

If anybody is interested in the snorks box, give me a shout, as I am not into snorks at all :)

The green box is a box from Majas & Borges which I have never seen before..and the Chrissy box is the English Version of the German one I already have :-D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:50 pm
Cool, nice set of boxes there, well done to both of you.

Postby FlamingO » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:46 am
Really nice set of boxes Maureen :-D What would come in the Bullyland box? Is it a smurf item or another? :-?

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 am
First of all, that was so kind of Gerda to allow you to win those boxes, Moey. So, I am glad that Gerda was given something as well. :D

@ Moey, I am over the moon for you! What a terrific win! There are truely lovely boxes! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:41 am
What would come in the Bullyland box? Is it a smurf item or another?
Bully made many different figurines, so I am not sure of the answer..they probably sold any of their figures in it :-?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 am
Very nice boxes, Moey! :-D What did Gerda get?

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:22 am
What did Gerda get?

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 am
What did Gerda get ?
Probably the bill :D ............. :pinksofa:

:-D :beer:

Postby Gerda » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:34 am
What did Gerda get ?
Probably the bill :D ............. :pinksofa:

She would not do that to me woule she :angry: :)

the same seller had all the same boxes again so I got a secon chance offer for all the above as well! Worked out great as Sean now has his own 2008 box, he also took the snork box from me. Hope i'm not raising a little snork lover :?

Question for you MO.. the mai borges box.. did your sticke loose it's glue too? Mine arrived with the sticker off which is no big deal as it wasn't broken just the glue residue is gone on it. I think that one is the most interesting of the lot as I have never seen a mai box before..

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:58 am
That's great news Gerda :D Sean must have a great collection now too :worship: :worship:

These boxes are very nice to have, so Congrats to you both ladies :clap: :clap:

Postby FlamingO » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 am
Wow! fantastic to hear there was a second set available so Gerda got hers too :yay:

Postby Tojo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:06 pm
What an amazing coincidence that the seller had two sets of those boxes!! :D

I'm glad to see both of you being so happy with them :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:03 pm
Gerda,
the sticker on mine was attached and not loose at all

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 am
Gerda,
the sticker on mine was attached and not loose at all
thanks for the info..

mine was easily fixed :-D

I have actually noticed that time has made alot of stickers less sticky.. the other day Iwas going through my loose stickers and my sticker books trying to fill up any spaces and I noticed that very few would actually stay, even though the stickers where still on there original sheet.

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login