Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:00 pm
Hi,

Today I have been in Hannover and visited two big shops there that were having smurfs...There were about three exemplaries of the 2008 smurfs each, only of the Surprise/Cake smurfette there were about ten (new deliveries!?!). In the other thread we found out about the suprise smurfette variations and the smurfettes I saw in the shops were those with orange-painted candles. On the way home I went to a smaller shop which still had the smurfettes of the first delivery and those had yellow candles.
I bought one of the yellow candles and made my mother to buy one of the orange ones that I will soon get as a present...;)

So, I think, the yellow candles were maybe the first delivery, the orange ones the second delivery... :D

When coming home then, there was a special smurf in my letter box: The golden "50" bottle. You can see him together with the Nürnberg Key Chain and the regular one on the photo below (okay, I have to admit, because of the money I will maybe give the Nürnberg and/or the new one to my mother and will get them for Easter... :) ).
Here is a closer photo:

:thanks2: :worship: Thank you Moey for having helped me with the shipment of this smurf!!! :woohoo: :thanks2:

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:01 am
I like that photo of all 3 bottle smurfs together Simon :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Lia » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:21 am
wow! I didn`t know that! Very nice Simon!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 am
You are very welcome, Simon :D

I like the three bottle smurfs together :-D

and your theory about the suprise smurfette makes sense...I wonder if there is one out there with the painted dots on the cake or if this was just for the sake of the picture and they decided against it :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:24 am
Lovely items! Parents come in handy, don't they? :) I'd love that bottle one with cartoon on it. :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login