Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Dreaming In Blue » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 pm
Does anyone know anything about these? They are smaller and made of a harder plastic than the PVC Smurfs. I included a normal Brainy in the picture so you can see the size difference. I know nothing about these Smurfs. :-?

~~Christine~~

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:51 pm
Hi Christine,
Yes these are Ferrerro Kinder smurfs - soccer series. I have all but 3 and I believe David shows these on his Kinder website. :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Are they from the Kinder Surprise Eggs?

Postby Margaret » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:21 pm
very nice Christine the soccer set is getting hard to find :D

Postby Tojo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:11 pm
Are they from the Kinder Surprise Eggs?
Yes they are. As Staci points out David (XoioX2000) is our expert here & his website shows them all. I was with him in Brussels while he was buying some more & he obviously knew what to look out for.

I don't have any of the hard plastic ones but I do have some of the later ones which you had to put together. I love them.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Thanks for the info Staci. :D I will have to check out David's website.

I don't have any of the hard plastic ones but I do have some of the later ones which you had to put together. I love them.
That is what had me so confused about these. I thought all the kinder Smurfs were the ones that you had to build. :-?

Where could you purchase the Kinder Smurf egg's? The reason I am asking is because I bought all the soccer players from Ebay a few years ago, but found Papa Smurf at a Flea Market in PA.
~~Christine~~

Postby Simon X » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:49 pm
Thanks for the info Staci. :D I will have to check out David's website.

That is what had me so confused about these. I thought all the kinder Smurfs were the ones that you had to build. :-?

Where could you purchase the Kinder Smurf egg's? The reason I am asking is because I bought all the soccer players from Ebay a few years ago, but found Papa Smurf at a Flea Market in PA.
At first, here are David's Kinder Smurfs:
http://www.cyberneus.co.uk/CyberSmurf/K ... nder_w.htm
And here:
http://www.thedragonscave.co.uk/

And these are my Kinder smurfs:

http://www.schlurfs.de/english/Daten/09 ... ier01.html

There are three series of those hard plastic smurfs:

Super Mini Smurf Parade from 1981
Smurf Olympiad from 1983
Soccer Smurfs from 1988

If you want to buy some on ebay, you should know that there are some which are very often faked (the accessoires).

The smurfs were available in Germany in these little chocolate eggs:

The smurf you have to build are called "Steckfiguren" and were - as far as I know (not sure) - available in Italy...

And now the best message:
MAYBE there will be new Kinder Egg smurfs in this year!!! :D :D :D

So far (and so many links)....

Postby Tojo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:53 pm
The surprise eggs are available all over Europe as far as I know. I believe they were also available in the US but were withdrawn 'due to the danger of choking caused by small parts' type of clause :???:

Daft really because a child can choke on a pea or a lump of fish finger but they aren't banned in the US :o :o I expect that Ferrero just didn't want to get sued by some stupid *#@$$

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:38 pm
Awesome info, Simon...thanks for putting all those links up :D I couldn't find David's Kinder link from work :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 pm
Thanks Simon for the info and all the links. I didn't realize there were so many! :eek: Very nice collection you have Simon. :-D

Thanks Tojo, if they were also briefly sold in the US that may explain why I found one here. I agree, there are so many things a child can choke on. They can't ban everything, they put a label for children 3 and up and it is the parents responsibility to be aware. :???:
~~Christine~~

Postby paolo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:02 am
Anyone knows about the kinder eggs puzzles?
I believe there are two sets of four with smurf subjects that are very common, and that I have, and another set of 4 small puzzles with soccer players that was released only in Germany and is very rare.
Anyone knows anything more or better yet has the German soccer players' puzzles for sale?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 am
there are at least three different puzzles with four individual puzzles that can be pieced together..I have parts of the two more common ones on my Kinder page (on the bottom)

I also have a book that shows all Kinder collectibles that were released until the early 90s..here are some pictures

Football Ferrero smurfs

the Football puzzle and display

a better look at the puzzle

The other Ferrero smurfs and display as shown in the book

I haven't seen the Football puzzle yet for sale, but the other two show up quite regularly on ebay :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:48 am
Hi guys,

I think you have already said a lot about these (and I am not sure I am really an expert on these! :) ) but just a few comments:

The Kinder/Ferrero on your pictures are the Fussball Monoblocs from 1988.
http://www.cyberneus.co.uk/dragonscave/kinder/1988.htm

Some of them come with a white football which easily comes off and can be easily lost. Some repros are available for the ball... but as expected it's not the same as having the original one. (The color and the feel are different).

Now about this particulat set: there is a football pitch available for them and last I saw on eBay, it went for a rather large price (> €100).

these puzzles for the same series are really nice, but quite hard to find. i think that's because they were only available in Germany at time of release.

The others, from 1997
http://www.cyberneus.co.uk/dragonscave/kinder/1997.htm
are easily avaible.

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby paolo » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:55 am
Yes, the puzzle is that one.
I found a shop that lists it with a price tag

http://www.pianetahobby.it/?location=Pu ... i&item=856

but it's not available (and not at that price anyway!).
The shop is a serious one: I bought there my complete set of plastoys.

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:47 pm
Thanks David, your website was a great help! :-D You have an amazing collection. :)
~~Christine~~

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:24 am
Wow, those footbal smurfs are very cute!!!! :shock: :clap:
And I that never cared for for the Kinder eggs smurfs :gimme: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:35 am
I get the Eierlei newsletter & they mentioned that. Do you get the newsletter too Simon or did you here that from somewhere else?

I really hope that there will be a new set :-D

Postby Simon X » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:18 am
I get the Eierlei newsletter & they mentioned that. Do you get the newsletter too Simon or did you here that from somewhere else?

I really hope that there will be a new set :-D
I didn't hear it from the Eierlei newsleter, but just by looking around at eierlei.de and it's forum. :D
If there will be smurfs, I would have to start to buy and eat "Ü-Eier" again... :???: :)

Postby Tojo » Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:31 am
:) :) The last time I bought any surprise eggs was when they had the Asterix figures last year. I eventually managed to complete the set after getting countless doubles & now can't stand the thought of having to eat the chocolate again :)

Still my kids would be happy :D

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:13 am
Nice pictures Maureen. :D I really like the Football display! :gimme: :gimme:
:) :) now can't stand the thought of having to eat the chocolate again :)
Is the chocolate any good? I love chocolate! :love: I bought my kids a bunch of candy for Easter :egg: and I am afraid by the time Easter gets here there won't be any left for them. :-o
~~Christine~~
Page 1 of 2

Login