Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 pm
I received my bell house today and it is beautiful even if incomplete.
As you can see one of the bells is missing...and also something on the bottom, but I can't figure what that is. Does anybody have the same house and can tell me what is missing?

this was my last ebay purchase in four weeks before I made the mistake of browsing ebay again this weekend :banghead: and not only won a CNT off Rachel but also bought four other items...ebay is taboo again for me :) :) at least for the next four weeks :o

Anyhow, here is the house and a close up of the bottom

and I also got this variation...my first variation in months...I had forgotten how nice it is to be able to mark one off my list..I had the other Azrael with the ear injury for ages, but never gotten around to this one :-D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:17 pm
I try very hard to remember where I once saw this bell house...
Could it be that the missing bell is a purple one?
anyway, it`s a nice item Maureen!

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:09 pm
I think the items missing from the bottom bit must the gong type thingies. You know, the wotsits you hit the bells with. :) That's what the indentation looks like anyway. Are they different notes? It may be that you can play tunes on them! :-D

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:16 pm
Nice house Maureen, congrats

Postby Gerda » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 pm
I think the items missing from the bottom bit must the gong type thingies. You know, the wotsits you hit the bells with. :) That's what the indentation looks like anyway. Are they different notes? It may be that you can play tunes on them! :-D
I don't know what they are called either but I agree, that makes sense as that is what the indentation looks like. I wonder if there was at one time a music book with this :-? I can almost see one going with this and then it tells you music to play and what bells to hit, Of course I don't have a clue just saying it almost makes sense

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:05 pm
Like a bellringer house? cool...sadly the bells don't really work anymore or not enough to make a decent loud noise with it, but you can make an indecent quiet noise with them :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby steveparkes » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:25 pm
Nice house Maureen..I'd say it was missing 2 type of drumsticks too :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby FlamingO » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:02 am
Great house Maureen :-D Thanks for the pic. of Azrael, I had no idea there was a variation :cheers:
I think your sense makes sense Gerda, with each little bell numbered :D

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:29 am
Nice house Maureen..I'd say it was missing 2 type of drumsticks too :D
Drumsticks! :sillyme:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 am
Congratulations Mo!!! :D

I love that house. :smitten:

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:23 am
I really like your bell house, Moey! Lovely find! :-D Oh, and Az is great as well! :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Gerda » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:02 am

I think your sense makes sense Gerda, with each little bell numbered :D
glad to hear i'm not completly loosing my mind :) :)

drumsticks... I knew that! :banghead:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:15 pm
oooohhh you meant drumsticks :) :) :)

I wasn't too sure what you meant, but I am glad Steve clarified it :-D :) :) :) yes, it would make sense

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:27 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: Moey bought something/s :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok, I wasn't really shocked.....I mean, Moey buying something is the equivalent of me making a typo on the forum.

I like the bell house though......but I guess after buying all of this you won't be able to buy anything else for like another 5 minutes :) :)

Dyar

PS: Unless you sell the cat :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:58 pm
PS: Unless you sell the cat
You think somebody might actually give me money for him? :idea:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:26 pm
You think somebody might actually give me money for him

Do you really need to ask, Moey? :) :lol:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!
Postby Lia » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:05 pm
As you can see one of the bells is missing...and also something on the bottom, but I can't figure what that is. Does anybody have the same house and can tell me what is missing?
Here a complete box Maureen

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=022

Postby bwalters » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:17 pm
The purple bell is on the right on the boxed one There is a red one on Maureen's bell house. I think it fell off and someone put the red one in the wrong place. It should go in the place that doesn't have one and the purple one goes where the red one is. I am getting confused now. Also the drum sticks I think they are called Whotsits or dohicky's arn't they. :) :) Bill
P.S. Maureen; You refered to an injured ear on azreal. I have two of them they look alike except for one ear has a chunk out of it. Is that what you were talking about?
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Here a complete box Maureen

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... :IT&ih=022
Thanks, Lia :D

Bill, the house I have isn't in mint condition at all but it's still nice to have. :D The bells won't make any sound anymore either, but that's actually good :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:50 pm
What is the deal with you and me Maureen thats at least twice now that I have asked you a question but you must have been in the prossess of posting at the same time when I came back to the forum my message would be in front of yours. Not a big deal but I guess we hit submit at about the same time and my question would be in front of your answer to another question. Ops. I think in this instance I was adding a P.S. to my post and you were posting new. Bill
Page 1 of 2

Login