Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Lia » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:43 pm
Very nice!
And I like that catalogue..
I remember now that Xavier showed us some school items recently.
Are these for sale in Belgium Christy?

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:56 pm
Very, very nice! :-D :)

Postby naish510 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:15 am
Hi Moey, i'm happy that the package arrived well.
I wanted to send you this items because you helped me with my link page.

The catalogue with the pluch smurf in and pencil case and more is an action of the shop called Delhaize. If you are a regular customer there you have a card to save points. If you have enough points you recieve a cheque from 5 euro and you can choose what you want to do with it.
Shop in the store for 5 euro or choose something in the catalogue.
So now there is the promotion of the smurfs in it too (also other things besides smurfs). I have a few more cheques here so if someone is interested i can pick something up for you. The bags are really nice too. There you need 2 cheques of 5 euro.
I hope you all understand me a bit :) :)

Christy

Postby Lia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:42 am
I think, I understood Christy! Thanks!

(ps, is Delhaize net zoiets als de Hema of V&D? Ik sla de foto op en vergroot hem zodat ik kan zien wat ze aanbieden!)

Lia

Postby naish510 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:29 am
Hoi Lia,

Delhaize is net zoals Albert Heijn en zoals GB waar de smurf ook van bestaat. :D

Postby Lia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:42 am
I`ll pm you :)

Postby Lia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 am
Thanks for all info and help Christy!

Lia

Postby Lia » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:24 am
Thank you Christy!!!!

All arrived well to day!

( in de grootste envelop, die ik ooit ontvangen heb! geweldig!)

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:59 pm
It's me again :) :) :)

I was looking for a Go-Cart made in Germany to go with my Portugal driver and Sharon was kind enough to send me one (with smurf) :hug:

Being Sharon she included a keychain, stickers and some cute pins that I have never seen before. I love them as they picture covers from smurf comic books. I opened the package at work today (I got it out of the mail box on my way to work as I didn't go to get the mail yesterday) and had to show them to one of my coworkers, who also fell in love with them :-D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:46 am
Moey, I am pleased that you like the smurfy items........I had a feeling you would love the pins! :winks:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Tojo » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:01 am
Those are really nice pins Maureen :D What a great idea to use the book covers.

Nice one Sharon!!
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:29 am
Very nice! :-D

Postby Lia » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:08 am
Those pins are truely beautiful! I don`t collect pins, so I know nothing about them. Are they Belgian, French??

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 am
I am so sorry, Lia, I just now saw your question. I am not sure where they come from, since they are French Comic book covers, I assume they are French :-?

I received two lovely packages from a very smurfy friend this week. They included CNTs (first picture) and several variations I haven't had yet (markings), which is very exciting for me :cheers:

I think this friend has single handily tripled my CNTs collection this year and to say I love it is an understatement :hug:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:14 am
Very nice delivery Moey! :-D :) :) I can see myself being drawn to CNTs if I'm not careful! :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:50 pm
Excellent CNTs Moey - you have doubled my collection of CNTs just yesterday alone :D I had two, now I have four so Thank You!! (and I did all that math in my head without a calculator :teach:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:57 pm
(and I did all that math in my head without a calculator :teach: [/i]
That's why you're an accountant Stace! :nahnah:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:27 pm
Actually that's why it is so surprising that she added 2 and 2 together without a calculator :cool:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 2 of 2

Login