Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 3

Postby Lia » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:09 pm
Yes Maureen, she has markings: w.berrie co hong kong 1983 peyo schleich.so I suppose, they forgot to paint her :-?

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:10 pm
I am sure this is a crazy painter smurf too!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:21 pm
I agree, probably same category as this one

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:31 pm
Thanks, Lia...I thought she looked genuine to me and it's great to know that she is....Where do you find all those smurfs? You either have very good eyes or are very lucky...or both :-D

I would love to see more of your collection :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Michelle » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:57 am
I love them all Lia. I'm sure you have an amazing collection...
the funiest smurf is the half ninjasmurf :) I love it!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:04 am
opps wrong topic...

I love the the raws you showing here. I'm still searchign for this raws...
:(

Postby Michelle » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:21 am
Great smurfs Cheesy!

Thanks for showing them

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:01 am
Thank you Michelle!

no problem cheesy

Maureen, most smurfs come from Ebay, it requires a lot of searching, believe me!
I`ll show you a few others...only row 4 has fakes :lol:

Lia

Postby Simon X » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:12 am
Wow, nice smurfs again! I have never seen the referee with the yellow card before! :shock:
And of course nice raws and flesh tone fakes!! And I like the Murano smurf! :D

Postby mrs.einstein » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 pm
All wonderful! I love the referees and fleshtones!
And that rohling skater is simply fantastic!

Margriet

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:27 pm
:love:

Excellent smurfs again Lia :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:24 pm
Oh I love that referee....I had no idea there was a variation out there :cheers:

ebay? I haven't really been on there much lately, but when I get back to ebaying, I think I need to say good-bye to the US ebay and hello to the European one :) :)

You truly have one of the, if not THE most amazing collection I know of :D

Have you ever thought of making a website? I still have the picture of the Captains you sent me when I bought the blue one from you :smitten:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm
I remember that pic!:)
Ohhh Maureen, when I read on the forum from the other members how much work it is to make a website.....I fear that I have no know how and time to do it.
But I love to see the smurfy sites of the oher collectors and I admire everyone, who is able to do it!

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:10 pm
I remember that pic!:)
Ohhh Maureen, when I read on the forum from the other members how much work it is to make a website.....I fear that I have no know how and time to do it.
But I love to see the smurfy sites of the oher collectors and I admire everyone, who is able to do it!
I agree...It is a lot of hard...My house is open for all people who wants to see my collection!!!!!I think I will begin my web next day Lia begins hers!!!!!!! :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:31 pm
Deal! :) that may be never

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:19 pm
it is not complicated ... I took a normal photo album software (jalbum). Took pics and then I clicked "Generate All" and "Publish".
Only taking the pics was a lot of work :) :)

Postby Lia » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm
exactly! But also sorting out the markings, making descriptions etc...
a loooooooooooot of work!!

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:42 am
@lia so only the excuse "no time" counts

Postby Lia » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:39 am
correct! a valid excuse, right? :lol:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:11 pm
Nah...if I can start a website anybody can. I was totally website building illiterate when I started (just ask Rachel and Dyar about the stupid questions I asked), but learned in the process....and I learned so much about my smurfs, too :D

I started mine more than a year ago and I am still not done. I am just doing it when I feel like it (but then I work on it for hours) and it is fun going thru the markings...It's kinda like taking inventory and going to smurf school :) :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 2 of 3

Login