Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby SimonKing » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:47 am
I was wondering if anyone had recieved this Ltd Edition Peewit statue with smurf??
I ordered it in April and i was under the impression that it was shipping in May!! i know of other smurty collectors that also ordered at the same time --has anyone got it yet or heard any info?

Many thanks
Somon :-?
If Somethings worth doing....Its worth Overdoing

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:15 pm
Nope Simon, mine hasn't arrived either..I do hope the guy hasn't done a runner with our 200 euros :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfurious » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:32 pm
Hi guys ! I also have buy one on ebay in april ... and nothing yet received , i don't know if you have ordered it from the same seller , but i have asking him if he have news and sais that i will receive the statue this month .
But ..... last fridayi was here in Liege to see if my Leblon Delienne had arrived or news about , and guess what i have see on the desk of the seller ( wich is a very friendly and valuable person ) , this famous Peewee/Pirlouit .
So from that day i am a bit confused ... allready here in the shop and the seller from France still wait after his order from Fariboles ?? I agree that now i think everyday what to do ? Take my PayPal back ( i hope ) and go in this store where i am client , or waiting a bit more ? With the new rules of ebay , now is too late to do something ...
Otherwise , i want to insure you that the statue is almost the same size as the Plastoys ones , a bit lighter ( another sort of resin ) , and he is simply BEAUTYFULL . Great job , by the way Fariboles and the sculptors wich work with doing a lot of nice pieces and they start to take a good place on the market .

Dan

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:03 pm
Hi Dan, did you order from Comix Bazar? The seller told me that they would be shipped in May, and so far I have received nothing..not even an email to say thanks for your custom.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm
I think they're still being sold on ebay. I saw one the other day. Hope you hear soon. :D

Postby smurfurious » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:31 am
Hi ! Yes that's it , from Comix Bazar ... I will ask him again today , just to see what he will told me about . I'll keep you informed !

Dan

Postby steveparkes » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:37 am
Thanks Dan :D

Postby Chellobe » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:11 am
Hi

I bought mine today in a shop in Brussels, it was the last one, that shop sold 5 this week and he ordered another 15... that item has quite some success...
On the certificate I discovered that Peewit and the smurf is the first element of a set of 3 pieces... the two other being Johan and a sockel with plenty of smurfs....

Chellobe
Mad about smurf

Postby Lia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:30 am
" a sockel with plenty of smurfs" ?
Wow! I`m very curious!

Postby steveparkes » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:22 am
I'm kinda getting worried now that I've been ripped off..I've still heard nothing about mine..the money has been taken from my bank but I haven't had an email or a delivery time :(

Postby Chellobe » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:37 am
Hi,

Here is a scan of a part of the certificate where we can see how will the two other elements of the scene look like.

Chellobe
Mad about smurf

Postby Lia » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Thanks for showing this!!

Lia

Postby smurfurious » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:55 pm
Hi ! Steve be patient and wait on next week to see if you receive it ! He have answered me and all the orders are ready to go out , so just wait and see . I have tell him that if i don't have it until next friday he must send my PayPal back . I keep you informed of course .

Dan

Postby steveparkes » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:25 pm
Thanks Dan :D I hope he delivers soon..I'm getting impatient now :) WOW thanks for showing us the scan Pascal..that looks LOVELY! :cloud9:

Postby SimonKing » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:12 am
Thanks for the update --fingers crossed now!! :D Please post when you recive it as im in the US at present.. Many thanks once again :beer:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:36 am
Damn, that looks awsome! The scuptures are just beutiful, and the set will look even better!!!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Wish I could afford it, but alas, I'll just have to admire it from afar.
Thanks for posting the scan! :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby SimonKing » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:25 am
Quick update ...

Just recieved an email from the seller , here is his reply , looks like another 3 weeks until we have them :banghead: at least we know now though :D

Hi,

as you know Pirlouit statue is now available.

Fariboles has delivered low quantities to all the stores for this first delivery.

I'll receive your statue in 15/20 days

Please accept my sincere apology for the delayed delivery.

Thanks for your understanding

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 am
Another 3 weeks ontop of the 4 we have already waited :banghead: :(

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:36 am
Makes you wonder why they were selling them so early on. :angry:

Postby naish510 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:26 am
Hi, i wanted to let you know that i recieved my Pirlouit yesterday and he is so beautiful !!!! :D :D :D
Hope you all will receive him soon too :D :D
Page 1 of 2

Login